Re: New in town

I've been on Wattpad for a while but I've decided to pitch a tent here and see how things go. I enjoy writing/reading dark, contemporary fantasy mixed with dark humor. My story did ok there but never truly found a solid audience and couldn't compete with all the bad boyfriends doing bad boy bad things. So anyway, I'll probably be nosing around the forums for a bit, trying to find my footing and asking simplistic questions in complicated manners to avoid looking stupid. Nice to meet all of whoever you folks happen to be.

Welcome. You've got the signature covered so that's the main thing ticked off. RR has pretty decent visibility for new fictions, so my main advice would be that if you have a backlog, don't upload more than once a day so that you can maximise your time spent on the latest updates list.

I hope you enjoy RR and your fiction finds an audience.

Welcome to Royal Road. Used to be on Wattpad and I know your story will get a lot more attention here. Check out the FAQ's under Support to learn more about the site. The Forums are a good place to get questions answered, even one's asked in a complicated manner. hope you enjoy it here and that your story attrracts many readers. Good luck.