Re: Timing of update

ah... what? The last page of the latest updates is from 6 years ago. No idea what you mean by staying in it. Though, if you mean what time gives you more exposure, by people not uploading chapters to their own stories, I guess you could change times. However, you need to remember that the times with fewer chapters being published is usually also the time where the least amount of people are looking at the website.

DrBuller Wrote: ah... what? The last page of the latest updates is from 6 years ago. No idea what you mean by staying in it. Though, if you mean what time gives you more exposure, by people not uploading chapters to their own stories, I guess you could change times. However, you need to remember that the times with fewer chapters being published is usually also the time where the least amount of people are looking at the website.

So basically the three hour think bunk. Cool that's really all I was looking for.

You'll only stay on the early, easily-viewed pages of recently updated for a few hours. Some people do go through the later pages, but the vast majority of clicks will come while you're still on the first 3-4 pages.

I personally schedule my chapters at different times of day whenever possible, to get them in front of people from different time zones or on different schedules who may not see it at all if it updated the same time every week.

Asviloka Wrote: You'll only stay on the early, easily-viewed pages of recently updated for a few hours. Some people do go through the later pages, but the vast majority of clicks will come while you're still on the first 3-4 pages.

I personally schedule my chapters at different times of day whenever possible, to get them in front of people from different time zones or on different schedules who may not see it at all if it updated the same time every week.

Alright, alright. That's an interesting idea.