Re: Spreading the word

Hi there, I'm writing a story about sixty people waking up in a dungeon. The idea of my story was sparked by a friend who likes the idea of iskai stories and dungeon crawling stories, but hates the video game aspect most have. You could say I built the foundation of the story around reversing tropes, largely with the idea of what's a more realistic way to go about this. If you have the interest, please take a look as I am hoping for reviews.

If you are a fellow author, maybe we can do a review swap.

hi&hello Wrote: Not that promoting your story isn’t a great thing to do, but this is probably the best place to put it. There are specific threads for recommendations and premonitions as well as a thread dedicated entirely to review swaps (I’ve used it it’s great 😊)

O sorry, I saw a couple things in here that seemed like the same. I'll take a look at those.

ANCT Wrote:
hi&hello Wrote: Not that promoting your story isn’t a great thing to do, but this is probably the best place to put it. There are specific threads for recommendations and premonitions as well as a thread dedicated entirely to review swaps (I’ve used it it’s great 😊)

O sorry, I saw a couple things in here that seemed like the same. I'll take a look at those.

No need to feel sorry, just wanted to help out since your more likely to reach interested people if you post were they’re more likely to look. This is the thread for asking for help after all 😁

hi&hello Wrote:
ANCT Wrote:

No need to feel sorry, just wanted to help out since your more likely to reach interested people if you post were they’re more likely to look. This is the thread for asking for help after all 😁

Maybe I'm blind but where would I post this? Just like in running threads within stuff like general?