Re: Font import with Microsoft Word

I love to use different fonts for different themes for each volume of my series. The next volume setting will be tropical, and I want to use a tropical font for my chapter headings. However, none of them have imported through the advanced import settings! Is there a certain rule for which kinds of fonts will import or not? I have had a lot of different decorative scripts and fonts imporant, but not a single tropical font has imported. It's so wierd! 
Does anyone else have the same issue, or noticed what type of font that RR only accepts?

Fonts on the web tend to be web safe. Meaning that the fonts are going to appear like they are supposed to no matter what device a person is using. It really depends on the coding of the website and what fonts have to be coded in from my understanding. Most places will you use the typical/default fonts that are web safe fonts. 

So basically, if the font isn't coded here, you can't use it.

L.J.Anders Wrote: Fonts on the web tend to be web safe. Meaning that the fonts are going to appear like they are supposed to no matter what device a person is using. It really depends on the coding of the website and what fonts have to be coded in from my understanding. Most places will you use the typical/default fonts that are web safe fonts. 

So basically, if the font isn't coded here, you can't use it.

I don't know why but all of a sudden the font showed up today! Maybe the server or website needed time to "read" it? 

It solved the problem all on its own on my draft test page! :) 
https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FYyXwpPb%2Fvol2testpagefont.png