Re: 800 Followers (and 750 Follower Achievement)

msng Wrote: Congrats! Couldn't have been easy, considering the increasing number of new stories RR is getting.

It's a little weird because I marked the story complete (well, volume 1) back when I was in the 5000s. So it's not like those stories that release on a regular schedule, including during their time on trending. On the other hand, I more fully appreciate the phenomenon of trending killing stories from author's who can't handle the attention. 

Re: 800 Followers (and 750 Follower Achievement)

luda305 Wrote:
msng Wrote: Congrats! Couldn't have been easy, considering the increasing number of new stories RR is getting.

It's a little weird because I marked the story complete (well, volume 1) back when I was in the 5000s. So it's not like those stories that release on a regular schedule, including during their time on trending. On the other hand, I more fully appreciate the phenomenon of trending killing stories from author's who can't handle the attention.

Maybe the links in your signature coupled with increased activity in the forum helped increate the amount of attention it got, despite not releasing on a regular schedule?

And yeah, fully get the idea that additional attention can be difficult to adjust to. Gives some idea of how tough it can be for people who are targeted by social media and paparazzi. Good luck and hope that the ratio of 'good apples' continue to significantly outnumber the 'bad apples'.