Re: Finally 1000 Views, 7 follows, 4.93 rating -:)

OntoSomethingGood Wrote: Finally I have something to celebrate😊 
It's 1000 views and 7 follows for 'Together'. Avg rating of 4.93 (I know I have to take it with a pinch of salt, but still, I'm dead chuffed 😊)
Thank you so much everyone who's given the book a chance and taken time to read and comment. Hope to see your continued support!

Congratulations on getting over the 4.0 mark on your work! All it takes is a couple of low ratings to pull you down into the dark nether realm of 3.0, and people can hand out 1 star ratings for factors other than the quality of your writing. It's a jungle out there!

It's 1000 views and 7 follows for 'Together'. Avg rating of 4.93 (I know I have to take it with a pinch of salt, but still, I'm dead chuffed 😊)
Thank you so much everyone who's given the book a chance and taken time to read and comment. Hope to see your continued support!

Congrats i cant imagine how you feel i sort of know the feeling my book is at 354 - avrg 57 2 ratings 1 favorite 9 fallows atm ill catch up its so far a week old! :) 

Thanks all :)
kylebstiff Wrote: Congratulations on getting over the 4.0 mark on your work! All it takes is a couple of low ratings to pull you down into the dark nether realm of 3.0, and people can hand out 1 star ratings for factors other than the quality of your writing. It's a jungle out there!

Ikr, I am still hovering on the borders of the jungle :) I'll probably start getting some low ratings once more people start reading my book :)

Fox-Trot-9 Wrote: Congrats! Here's to your continued success!

Thank you! :)

David Wrote: Nice! Sounds like you're on to something good!

I am for sure :) Thanks!

parkertallan Wrote: Nicely done. Congratulations. Here's to continued success.  ::

Thanks you so much :)

Runeificent Wrote:

Congrats i cant imagine how you feel i sort of know the feeling my book is at 354 - avrg 57 2 ratings 1 favorite 9 fallows atm ill catch up its so far a week old! :)

Thank you and all the best for your book! You are already doing great with those numbers, I'm sure it'll only improve further!  peoapproval