Re: Why did you choose your name?

Wren Wrote: My real name is Karen, but if I introduce myself as that I get endless jokes about asking to see the manager. That, or people assume I'm much older than I am (I'm a college student, not middle-aged.) So I go by Wren, because it works as a nickname for Karen, and wrens are objectively adorable little birds anyway.

Ah that must suck? Wren is wonderful though!!

Runezurain Wrote: It was a randomly generated name that has stuck with me since I started using it years ago. It later became a DnD character: Rune Zurian, a half orc blood hunter dead set on hunting down Strahd before eventually taking an offer for power that got him killed. Year or two after that I started using Runezurain as my username here. 😁

That’s awesome!

I was trying to decide what username I would use for a game I started playing one day and I couldn't come up with anything, so I went to google and googled cool usernames, I got a list and one of the spaces on the list had, Use a type of phobia and I chose the coolest one in my opinion. I've been using it for a while now. It was also better than to do something but having to put numbers or another letter attached to it.

Wren Wrote: My real name is Karen, but if I introduce myself as that I get endless jokes about asking to see the manager. That, or people assume I'm much older than I am (I'm a college student, not middle-aged.) So I go by Wren, because it works as a nickname for Karen, and wrens are objectively adorable little birds anyway.

Become the manager. Control the game.

The first part is from "Tenori Taiga," a nickname for the popular female character Taiga from Toradora. I remember it meaning "Palm Top Taiga" or something...

Next is from the name "Tejina" in Tejina-senpai, a manga I came across years back. I changed it to "Tejima" out of the moment. I know the -jima suffix in Japanese means island (e.g. Tashirojima means "Cat Island). So Tejima, might (?) mean Palm Island.

In any case, Tenori Tejima just sounded good in the moment. Translated to Japanese, it's probably redundant, "Palm Top, Palm Island."

So I'm going to embarrass myself a bit here...

When I fully dived onto the Among Us mega wagon, I always played as red, which IYKYK, paired it with the ram horns, and then went by "Demon" because I'm edgy because I liked the ironic edge. After a week I evolved to Abraxas since it was a sick name of a demon from Abrahamic religions' mythology. I don't like to think too long about usernames, so when I finally decided to make a RR account after lurking for several years, it was within reaching distance.

AlexaLee Wrote: The title feels a little aggressive but it was the best I could think of. Basically, I see so many interesting and cool usernames on RR and I was wondering if there’s a story behind your name or did y’all just choose them at random?

My name stems from my MMO RPG name Runeificent , i use to play alo of FLYFF RUNESCAPE MAPLESTORY WOW and that was always my name Rune :p thats my names backstory xD