Re: Hello, a new noob Unvisible writer.

Hello all,

I'm new to Royal Roads and also a new noob writer.

I'm extremely shy and insecure, I usually try to stay as unvisible as possible, only as a reader. Yet with the support of my significant other I got the courage to publish my first novel.

The reception has been good so far, very few interactions from readers but the few were good ones!
And I'm enjoying writing more than I ever would have imagined!

I'm here to introduce myself, maybe make friends, connections and who knows, get some feedback on my work to improve my writing.

theUnvisibleFox Wrote: Hello all,

I'm new to Royal Roads and also a new noob writer.

I'm extremely shy and insecure, I usually try to stay as unvisible as possible, only as a reader. Yet with the support of my significant other I got the courage to publish my first novel.

The reception has been good so far, very few interactions from readers but the few were good ones!
And I'm enjoying writing more than I ever would have imagined!

I'm here to introduce myself, maybe make friends, connections and who knows, get some feedback on my work to improve my writing.

Well I wish you luck in your writing! What genres are you into?

WasatchWind Wrote: Well I wish you luck in your writing! What genres are you into?

I like fantasy in general. Isekai, magic, rebirth, OP main character, anti-hero... many more! I love to read. As long as it's fantasy and removes me from the 'real world' I'm probably going to like.

There is a special place in my heart for fantasy with a smart OP character that has no calms about killing it's enemies.
I hope to one day write a novel that features exactly this. I don't judge my current skill worth writing such a precious piece, once I level up in writing I'll give it a try.

Ararara Wrote: It's probably on puprose, but just in case, it's not "unvisible" but "invisible". And welcome :)
theUnvisibleFox Wrote: "Unvisible" is archaic version of "invisible". Yes, it was on purpose since I use it in my username. And Thank you :)

I think The Unvisible is a great monker. Like, you could use it in a story -- Ararara the Unvisible. I envision a friendly purple dinosaur that jumps on you when you come home from a hard day's work at the quarry, and stands on your chest while it licks you face. 

"Wilma!  I'm home!" 
"A-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra!" 
*pounce* *slobberslobberslobberslobber* 

I would probably spread talcum powder on the floor, so I could see when it's coming. 🦖