Re: Uhm... yup I'm more or less new to this whole writing-thing

Hi there!

I am here because I am writing some stories now and then...
English isn't my primary language so please forgive me for bad-language-issues (thanks in advance;))
I've actually not told too many people that I'm writing something and this is quite a strange feeling, 
wanting to upload it to a much wider audience now...
I am constantly expanding upon what I've already got and I don't really know if I'm ever going to
be able to finish what I've started let alone translate it to english that is readable.
So here I am now... if I'm honest, I'm not sure if I should do this.

Anyaways it is a pleasure to join this community! 
I'm thrilled to find out what one can achive here and to find some brilliant works.

Blumenwagen Wrote: Hi there!

English isn't my primary language so please forgive me for bad-language-issues (thanks in advance;))
I've actually not told too many people that I'm writing something and this is quite a strange feeling, 
I am constantly expanding upon what I've already got and I don't really know if I'm ever going to
be able to finish what I've started let alone translate it to english that is readable.

I'm thrilled to find out what one can achive here and to find some brilliant works.

Hello, my dear friend!

Don't worry, we're in a similar situation. English is not my first language either, but I'm trying to do my best :p. I'm also a newbie in this site, but I have some experience writing in previous ones. Don't be afraid! Just take the risk and do whatever you like. If you need to, you can ask this wonderful community for any advice!

Welcome.

Today's introductory package includes:
  1. https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/107061  Xian's guide to stuffing pictures and words into your signature space.
  2. Check here for help with a free cover by Jackofheart! https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/108672 for any fictions that have been complaining that they don't like their current cover, or you feel like you'd like a second cover opinion, or a shamefully un-covered.
  3. One spherical, quick-rinsed, and left out to dry overnight https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fsmil...rtOsww.png ℝ𝕖𝕡-𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕠™.
Happy Writing!

Blumenwagen Wrote: Hi there!

You can do things in your own time when you feel ready. Our community never pressures someone. My best wishes for your fiction and I hope you'll enjoy it here peoapproval

Welcome! Believe me, you're not the only one. English isn't my first language either and I struggle a lot when I post a new story or new chapter and I'm always so self concious. You should take your time and follow your own tempo, but I think once you start posting your stories, you'll find that this entire community is extremly supportive and I often find myself encouraged and inspired to write even more. I'm sure it will be the same for you. :)