Re: What is the best time to post?

If you trawl through the forum, this question has been asked many many times.
Basically the answers are usually "peak times bad, weekends good". In general, there will be more readers online in the afternoon, after school/work gets out (in the States). However, since there are more readers at that time, there are also more posts at that time.
I range mine between 3pm and 5pm GMT-5, and it seems to be working for me.
But tbh, having a very solid release schedule is good. Readers appreciate that. So unless your new views drop to zero, I say stick with what you're doing.

It honestly doesn't matter in the least.

If you post during 'hot' hours, then there will be more other uploads too and your story will vanish faster from the lists.
If you post during 'cold' hours, then your story will stay up longer on the lists but fewer people will see it.

Your best bet is to just upload consistently every X day(s), but at different times to maximize your multi-timezone audience
peohello

Mad Wrote:
Fuchsia Wrote: EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF EVERY SINGLE DAY EVER EVER

I tried that, but my story got rejected! Twice!

Something about a "minimum word count" and "not spamming" the site and "trolling is bad" or something. Words I didn't understand.
DrakanBook

Isn't it obvious why you were rejected?

It's simple, you see. You CRACKED THE CODE. Admins were fearful of your potential GROWTH.

A sad reality of life, I'm afraid. They fear us rebels..

DrakanPat

Fuchsia Wrote:
Mad Wrote:
Fuchsia Wrote: EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF EVERY SINGLE DAY EVER EVER

I tried that, but my story got rejected! Twice!

Something about a "minimum word count" and "not spamming" the site and "trolling is bad" or something. Words I didn't understand.
DrakanBook

Isn't it obvious why you were rejected?

It's simple, you see. You CRACKED THE CODE. Admins were fearful of your potential GROWTH.

A sad reality of life, I'm afraid. They fear us rebels..

DrakanPat

Don't let yourself be cowed! The resistance is legion - we will always stand up again!