Re: NonHuman MC

I have not read it in atleast 4 years but i remember that the mc came from a giant egg(i think he was reincarnated?) that a farmer girl bought. Her brother didnt like it. He hatched and looks like a dragonoid.They raised him to be a farm hand but the boy treated him like crap. One day boy attacks the mc so mc cuts his arm off with his claws. MC goes to farm to tell girl but she betrayed him and sold him to slavery where he ends up at a Coliseum. He evolves to a teenage dragonoid. He escapes?  Finds an alchemist that says he is feeling pain cause his skin is not letting his muscles expand causeing them to press into his skin. Thats all i remember any help would be much obliged.

Re: NonHuman MC

Thanks. It plagued me too because I couldn't remember the name of exactly that story. ("The Damned")
A shame that the author removed the old chapters for the rewrite... it only has 35 chapters now. And since 9 months ago no further update.
On the wayback machine I found that it had 70 chapters back in 2017.
Why I know that it is the story I was searching for? Because the sentence and image of "It's... a field. A field of cabbages." in "Chapter 39 - Dungeon Part 2" was too memorable. But I couldn't find the story with that alone. And that the author removed those old chapters wasn't helping my search efforts ^^