Re: Signature help?

So I'm trying to include a link to my fiction in my signature and I've found a strange result. You see, I can see the signature displayed correctly under my message if I click on 'preview post', so the coding SHOULD be correct, but I cannot actually see the signature under my posts. Is there something off about the code still, or is it a matter of not being able to see your own signature on the forums or somesuch settings?

Help?

As someone who posted first time on this forum about 20 minutes ago all I can tell you is that I don't see your signature. So it isn't just you.

Only thing I can think of as someone who never tried making signature is that as I'm writing this there is a checkbox display signature here. So maybe you forgot that?

Artim Wrote: As someone who posted first time on this forum about 20 minutes ago all I can tell you is that I don't see your signature. So it isn't just you.

Only thing I can think of as someone who never tried making signature is that as I'm writing this there is a checkbox display signature here. So maybe you forgot that?

You mean the checkbox for displaying signatures in general? Thats checked, I can see other peoples signatures. 

JenifryConan Wrote: There's a "Display your signature under your post?" tickbox you need to tick every time you post a reply to a thread in order to display your sig. It's directly below the box you type you're reply in but above the "Post Reply" button. If you've tricked that, the issue could be with your code.

Oooooh, THAT checkbox. Huh, whaddaya know. Ok, thanks, it should work now.