Re: From another universe!

Hi! I'm Yoan Roturier (yeah it's a pen name).

I got on the RR train by jumping out the roof of the Webnovel train in direction of Nowhereland.

I'm quite happy with my choice since readers are more proactive on this website, in a way.

Don't worry I won't promote my story here, BUT DO CHECK OUT "Chicken before the Beginning"! Just kidding it's not even entitled that. It's Death ***** Beginning. HA! See what I did there? Got you with a sneaky without revealing my story's title!

Book's on my signature anyway.

Happy to meet you all guys. Good reading and writing to you all!

Welcome to Royal Road!

I like your style! And nice signature too. Anyways, hope you are doing well and that you enjoy your time here.

I Wrote: My book's in the signature too. Lately, everybody's book's in their signatures. Though I don't think anybody clicks those signatures...

I do! Though I admit to judging a book by its cover and/or blurb before clicking... I am a little shallow that way...

Welcome to the RR Universe. where we have cupcakes. This site has been one of the better ones I have found. I did a fair amount of research on writing sites before signing up for any and this one seemed to have the strongest forum activity as well as a sleeker site. I have not regretted my decision since. The community is great and extremely helpful and while the genre of my book is not a main target one of this site, I still find that I get a fair amount of readers with little self promoting effort. If you are the type that DOES like to self promote, you will likely find readers quickly here.

Good luck to you and again, welcome to the Road that is Royal. 

welcome to the site chum!  Though since this is a post for you to introduce yourself, there's no reason not to indulge in a little self promotion.  It's not like you're trying to direct people to a cashapp or patreon or something.

Good luck finding your audience! Though I have to say that "Chicken at the beginning" has me intrigued.