Re: First time writter feedback + reviewswap

Hi! I'll be happy to do that! But first are you aware of the review swap rules? If not here they are:
Review Swap Rules
  • Review swaps are allowed on Royal Road. In fact, you can request them in our Reviews forum. However, rating and review swaps promising high scores is prohibited. If you agree to a review swap, we expect you to actually read the other person's fiction and to write a thoughtful review with a rating that matches your opinion of the story
  • The review swap must be an advanced review.
  • Both users must read at least 10,000 words (approximately 36 pages) of the other person's fiction before writing the review, unless the story in question is a completed short story. 
  • The review must justify the rating. Agreeing to give high ratings beforehand is considered vote manipulation and is against the rules.
  • If an author abuses the review swap system for a rating manipulation attempt, all reviews received by the author, and written by the author will be removed, and the reviews by the other participating users will be subjected to scrutiny as well. 
I did not invent those they are on the FAQ you can check it out.
Anyway, here's the link to my story if you're interested in a review swap:
https://www.royalroad.com/author-dashboard/dashboard/40999

Best regards.

YoanRoturier Wrote: Hi! I'll be happy to do that! But first are you aware of the review swap rules? If not here they are:
Review Swap Rules
  • Review swaps are allowed on Royal Road. In fact, you can request them in our Reviews forum. However, rating and review swaps promising high scores is prohibited. If you agree to a review swap, we expect you to actually read the other person's fiction and to write a thoughtful review with a rating that matches your opinion of the story
  • Both users must read at least 10,000 words (approximately 36 pages) of the other person's fiction before writing the review, unless the story in question is a completed short story. 
  • The review must justify the rating. Agreeing to give high ratings beforehand is considered vote manipulation and is against the rules.
  • If an author abuses the review swap system for a rating manipulation attempt, all reviews received by the author, and written by the author will be removed, and the reviews by the other participating users will be subjected to scrutiny as well. 

Best regards.

Hi!

Thank you for the information, I was only partially aware of the rules so this is great!

I'll be happy to add the missing 7,000 words, as I have the chapters ready, just wanted to draft them over one more time.

Is your story The Seeker of Strenght  ?

I think you might have linked me to your dashbord ^^

Pouahahaha! I'm sorry xD.

Here's the correct link: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/40999/death-before-the-beginning

You're welcome for the information.
Waurpel Wrote:
YoanRoturier Wrote: Hi! I'll be happy to do that! But first are you aware of the review swap rules? If not here they are:
Review Swap Rules

Best regards.

Hi!

Thank you for the information, I was only partially aware of the rules so this is great information!

I'll be happy to add the missing 7,000 words, as I have the chapters ready, just wanted to draft them over one more time.

Is your story The Seeker of Strenght  ?

I think you might have linked me to your dashbord ^^