Re: Hello! Just another writer wishing to share their work.

Hello! My name's Double F.

I just joined Royal Road about an hour ago, and now I'm writing in this forum here to Introduce myself.

My intro to my story has yet to be approved (I didn't know that's a thing) but once it's done (hopefully), I'll reintroduce myself again with a description of my series.

After some exploring, I found out about signatures, and they kinda look tricky, but I'll definitely figure it out once approval is done.

I'm looking forward to my time here as well as being part of this community. For the time being, I might check some other topics in the forums.

Um... well... I guess that's it.

So... uh...

What's your favourite ice-cream? Mine's matcha.

Welcome. I'm boring and stick to good old fashioned chocolate ice cream. 😁

The signatures are a bit awkward, just have a post in one tab with signature enabled and the edit window in another tab and refresh to see how changes are looking.

Also there's a sub forum within the recommendations subforum for self promotion when your fiction is approved.

I hope you have fun on RR and your fiction finds an audience here.

Matcha? Matcha!? MATCHA MATCHA MATCHA!!! 

There is a group of writers on Royal Road called Kay Triplets who, though no fault of their own, I have convinced them to become The Banana Cats. They are like uber-kawaii dango-on-a-stick.

https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F474x%2F75%2F35%2F42%2F75354...-chibi.jpg

And of course their names are Strawberry, Banana and...

...MATCHA!
THE BANANA CATS!!! 😺 😻 😸

To this day -- and indeed, no doubt for all others -- they have the cutest Introduction thread on all of Royal Road. 

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your kind words and for sharing your favourite ice cream flavours.

I kinda did okay with my signature, so thank you to Hillariat for the link and Cinn for the helpful tip.

I just promoted my work in the promotion thread. If you like to know a little more about it (I even included a short scene of my MC trying to promote it), you can click the link right here.

Thank you all for your kind support. I wish you all the best for your fiction, but most importantly, I wish you all a good day.