Re: Female written stories

To celebrate international women's day (sorry a couple of days late), I want to celebrate the female written stories on Royal Road. Please share your favorite female written stories. If you are a woman writer, please share your story here too. I just want to give a special shout out to my fellow lovely women authors through this thread. Extra cookies if the MC/Protagonist is a woman.

peolove peoeating peohello

Hiya, female writer here. :) I tend to write male protagonists, but my Star Wars AU does have a female co-MC come in after the first chapters. So... half bonus cookies?
I really haven't read much RR-fiction yet, but as far as traditional publishing goes, my favourite lady-authors growing up were probably Kathryn Lasky and Margaret Peterson Haddix. Ga'hoole and Shadow Children did a lot to encourage me towards easy-reading worldbuilding (though I do tend to stray towards dense worldbuilding at times...) ^^

Oooh, I love this and I'll be checking out everyone's stories here!

My story is a gothic fantasy about a group of magic users possessed by mysterious entities known only as "Archons" setting out to find the truth behind the mysteries of their world. The POVs are evenly split between the female and male leads and there're some feminist themes and bisexual representation. Heavily inspired by the soulsborne series and Madoka Magica. Please take a look if you think you might be interested!