Re: I AM HERE

Heyo, folks! Pretty new here, I just started posting chapters for my story Record of Lundeir on here a couple of weeks ago. Aside from that, I've basically just been lurking around and checking out stories to read, thought it'd be nice to pop into the forums and say hello.

Have some miscellaneous facts about me I guess? I draw a lot, all of Lundeir's cover and chapter art is my own. I enjoy fantasy or stories with supernatural elements, with a soft spot for things that remind me of the anime I grew up with. I'm a big fan of TTRPGs (especially Dungeons & Dragons) and I've recently just reread the first Warriors book for the first time since middle school thanks to book club with my friends, which led to me realizing that series had a huge influence on how my writing style's developed over the years. Also, strawberries are delicious.

Mai Wrote: I AM HERE
And suddenly, the curtain slips away; and there, between your science and your faith, we learn enough to question everything. It's so strange -- it goes bang. 

. . . okay, okay, but seriously, the song started playing in my head the moment I saw the topic title. 

Good art, and your first chapter looks good. I'd trim down the initial exposition a bit, but you don't have a whole lot of excess there so don't panic. 

Welcome to the site
msng Wrote: Belated welcome and I see you have done your research!

Your art (and signature) look great and you are right, strawberries are delicious.

Anyways, hope you are doing well and that you enjoy your time here.
Should I even ask how you managed to double post?

I suspect pure awesome-sauce.
DrBuller Wrote: Welcome to the site

Your art (and signature) look great and you are right, strawberries are delicious.

gej302 Wrote: I suspect pure awesome-sauce.
DrBuller Wrote: Welcome to the site

I am going to go with gej302's answer...