Re: Finally launching our project, Telemetry!

After five and a half mouths of plotting, story-boarding, and writing, we finally finished enough to do a soft launch of our epic-sci, Telemetry.

This is it!

Telemetry is a multi-genre, multi-story space opera, like an intergalactic Noah's Ark. When a nearby star threatens to go supernova, Disra and LiNC (The Loyallary of Interplanetary Nations and Confederations) mobilize to unite the solar system and sling everybody into deep space.

For our release, we, one, wanted two parts started:

Arc Kelvianna: Welcome to the M.S. Aster (4300 words)

Arc Shason: Welcome to the Archaotic (7100 words)

Here's a graphic of their character profiles.

Two, wanted our solar system built enough to post.

Here's a graphic of the main space station: the M.S. Aster.

And lastly, wanted arc one's character map posted.

We do have a character web for the full show already, but we may wait until phase 4 to release it. This has been so fun. I really hope we can get something rolling here and share in, what we think is, absolute craziness.

Thanks for reading!

Simon T. (writer, editor)
Nate D. (technology, logistics)
Brian R. (sets, species)

EnhancedBeing Wrote: How did it come about and how does the collaborative process work for you all?
Honestly, the quarantine made us all feel like we just needed to stretch out. With Game of Thrones still in our minds, and the hype on the new Star Wars, it was like, we should do something big. I have some writing experience, and my buddies have some science background, so we smashed them together the best we could. For the process, we storyboard every scene like a show. They're just scribbles, but then I take the panels and put them to words with a good many "liberties."

Thank you for the comment and question! It's nice to talk about.

Telemetry Wrote: Honestly, the quarantine made us all feel like we just needed to stretch out. With Game of Thrones still in our minds, and the hype on the new Star Wars, it was like, we should do something big. I have some writing experience, and my buddies have some science background, so we smashed them together the best we could. For the process, we storyboard every scene like a show. They're just scribbles, but then I take the panels and put them to words with a good many "liberties."

Thank you for the comment and question! It's nice to talk about.

Oh excellent! I love the sound of this- it's great that you have like minded friends who you can also creatively work with.  
Good for you guys. I don't think you'll 'flop'. In some way I know you'll find success here, however you define it for your project. 👍