Re: Command skill

If you're wanting to keep it simple, that's not a bad bonus (although you want morale, unless this will reduce the odds of them committing immoral acts like intentionally killing non-combatants).
If you're wanting more complex structures, I'd noggin a bit on the ideas of command levels, tactics, strategy, and logistics. 
All of these skills would have different focuses.  Many of them might be needed to unlock other levels.

Oh, also remember combat is an exercise in trying to control and manage chaos, the adage goes that no plan survives contact with the enemy. 
Command misunderstandings have both won and lost battles. So that might be an aspect to bring in?

Note that I'm intentionally trying to be vague here and prompt ideation instead of "you should just do X", because I don't know what will fit best in your story/world. 

gej302 Wrote: If you're wanting to keep it simple, that's not a bad bonus (although you want morale, unless this will reduce the odds of them committing immoral acts like intentionally killing non-combatants).
If you're wanting more complex structures, I'd noggin a bit on the ideas of command levels, tactics, strategy, and logistics. 
All of these skills would have different focuses.  Many of them might be needed to unlock other levels.

Oh, also remember combat is an exercise in trying to control and manage chaos, the adage goes that no plan survives contact with the enemy. 
Command misunderstandings have both won and lost battles. So that might be an aspect to bring in?

Note that I'm intentionally trying to be vague here and prompt ideation instead of "you should just do X", because I don't know what will fit best in your story/world.

I’m thinking about a way to control an army of  superhumans, magic ect, and it seems extremely hard to formulate a large scale battle, knowing that they could possibly have the ability to destroy entire planets in the future.

Magic Wrote: I’m thinking about a way to control an army of  superhumans, magic ect, and it seems extremely hard to formulate a large scale battle, knowing that they could possibly have the ability to destroy entire planets in the future.

I'm afraid I don't have much to offer on that level.

The way I've generally seen that power level worked into fiction is that the powers (often gods) want something from the worlds in the universe (often worship), so both sides of the conflict refrain from destroying it and battle mostly by proxy instead of directly. 

It seriously sounds like you want to study some Sun Tzu. The Art of War covers a lot on the concepts of being in command, observing the enemy, controlling your troops, and working with spies. You can probably write a whole litRPG system off of that book. 

The best coverage of it that I've come across is a short (three-hour, six-part) lecture series from the Great Courses. Here is a shiny and well-crafted link to the course on Audible. I suggest this rather than just reading it for free because this presentation has the best context I've ever heard in one place. I've read the original many times in multiple translations and it's still far too easy to miss the details that the lecturer points out. 

Magic Wrote:
gej302 Wrote: If you're wanting to keep it simple, that's not a bad bonus (although you want morale, unless this will reduce the odds of them committing immoral acts like intentionally killing non-combatants).

I’m thinking about a way to control an army of  superhumans, magic ect, and it seems extremely hard to formulate a large scale battle, knowing that they could possibly have the ability to destroy entire planets in the future.

When they speak, their troops can hear them no matter where they are (or within a certain radius).
They innately know their commander's desires.
The character gains a 'birds eye view' of every troop they control and can filter that knowledge back to said unit.
Anyone who has agreed to follow them can be controlled via orders (they must follow them to the best of their understanding and ability) though this goes against the morale bonus (i.e. if morale can break they must have free will).
Their presence on the battlefield fills their troops with courage and bravery, making them willing to face even impossible odds (morale bonus). This manifests as an almost suicidal bravery...up to a point.