Re: Process for appealing moderation?

Evidently, your reasoning was not found to be sufficient. I'd note that removing ratings or reviews is only rarely done and in only the most extreme conditions unless the reviewer is trying to review him/herself from another account.  My advise is to turn off ratings for the first month or so anyway, until the neebs and trolls move on to other newbies. 

jacobpaige Wrote: Or, you could stay on topic and not fling uninformed insults and irrelevant suggestions.

I'm not sure how much more on topic I could be.

Based on my read of the other poster, he was thinking it was not a review you wrote, but a review on your fiction that got deleted.  If you read based on that assumption, you can see where he's coming from, and as such, he was not intentionally insulting, just didn't check out your profile and see that you have no fictions.

If this was your approach to the moderator or for the appeal, my evaluation of your odds of success have dropped precipitously.

gej302
Quote:I'm not sure how much more on topic I could be.

Based on my read of the other poster, he was thinking it was not a review you wrote, but a review on your fiction that got deleted.  If you read based on that assumption, you can see where he's coming from, and as such, he was not intentionally insulting, just didn't check out your profile and see that you have no fictions.

If this was your approach to the moderator or for the appeal, my evaluation of your odds of success have dropped precipitously.

I was referring to the other guy.

And no, I was quite polite to the moderator.