Re: In-depth Review Swaps

Hiyo!

For anyone looking for a long, potentially time-consuming review swap, let me know!

Some details:
  • I normally get inflated with review swaps so I'll probably pick and choose ones that interest me most. This way no one will be waiting forever for their reviews. 
  • The swap includes comments on every chapter!
  • The review will likely be between 1000 and 2000 words (LOL that's longer than most of my chapters) so it will take a great deal of time.
  • If you notice me nitpicking, then that means your writing is too good for there to be actual issues that stand out. 
IMPORTANT: THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE REVIEWED:
  • Stories under 10K words. Too new and likely in their beginning stages. (Except short stories)
  • Fan Fiction. 
  • Stories with chapters averaging under 500 words, with the exception of short stories.
  • Stories not written in English. 
ABOUT REVIEWS:

Honest and friendly. I won't Cinema-Sin you. All types of swappers are welcome (except rude ones). 

My story is in my signature!  peolove

Graffiti Wrote: I’m interested but am wondering if I can get a rain check because the story I’m seeking a review for is still relatively new. 2k words is a frightening lot, though. I don’t even think my most in depth review was even half that long. Jesus lol

Apocryphal right? You reviewed my story before I think. But I'm still down to swap since mine has been updated at least a million times LMAO

ArthurScott Wrote:
Graffiti Wrote: I’m interested but am wondering if I can get a rain check because the story I’m seeking a review for is still relatively new. 2k words is a frightening lot, though. I don’t even think my most in depth review was even half that long. Jesus lol

Apocryphal right? You reviewed my story before I think. But I'm still down to swap since mine has been updated at least a million times LMAO

Ya I know. Figured I’d do it again regardless tho lol