Re: Review Swap!

Hey guys! I was on hiatus for a few months and got back into the flow of writing. That said, I want to do a few swaps. 

I will start off with 2 swaps per story. I'll attach the cover (link is attached with image, just click to go to the page), and you tell me if you're interested. 
I'll keep an updated list on how many swaps I have for that story, and how many I have left. I just don't want to get overwhelmed, nor do I want to have too many swaps for a story so quickly :) 

I'm open to most genres, but feel free to give me a synopsis/link to your story so I can take a look and tell you if I'll be able to be fair. I will give you honest feedback, and if anything is too jarring I will DM you my feedback (as opposed to cluttering up your comment section). If you wish to provide feedback, I do not mind if it's via comments or DM. 

If my swaps are full, but you still want me to keep you on a list for when I want to do more swaps, feel free to still comment below. 

Total Swaps: 2 per fiction, 4 total!

First Story Genre: Cyberpunk Scifi
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fcove...1613508829

Second Story Genre: High Fantasy  (**FULL FOR NOW, but if you still want to swap this one over Vagrant, simply ask!)
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fcove...1605503382

So, as I said, simply click on the image to be brought to the fiction page :) I'll start off with 2 per fiction, and go from there. 

Currently, I have 2 swaps I have promised. I'll post the queue below so you know where you sit on the list :) 

1) Amongst the Sky (Completing today)
2) The Boros Bachelor  (Completed)
3) Ash and Bone (Completed)
4) Empty 
5) Empty

I would love to do a review swap with you. I'm torn on which story to read and review, because they both look fun. I think I'd prefer to start with the Firstborn Mage. 

My story is a fanfiction, but I'm trying to make it accessible to any reader. It's set in a fantasy world where the whole plane is a giant city and magical technology abounds. It's largely a coming of age story as the two protagonists build lives for themselves, torn between rival guilds. Link in my signature!

PennedUpMuse Wrote: I would love to do a review swap with you. I'm torn on which story to read and review, because they both look fun. I think I'd prefer to start with the Firstborn Mage. 

My story is a fanfiction, but I'm trying to make it accessible to any reader. It's set in a fantasy world where the whole plane is a giant city and magical technology abounds. It's largely a coming of age story as the two protagonists build lives for themselves, torn between rival guilds. Link in my signature!

Alright, sounds interesting! I'd love to give it a read :)