Re: Totally new to the site, just saying hi

Hey there im Zelda. I joined this site because ive been looking for motivation to write. ! have dozens of rough drafts that are sitting in my google docs collecting dust. I figured my lack of motivation may be due to lack of motivators so I came here on a friends recommendation to see if a forum site is for me.

I guess a bit about me is im a light novel reader, kinda snobbish in the fact that i only read them if i have the physical copy. Currently learning Japanese to expand my options. A big fan of the isekai genre, my favs being Overlord, bookworm, and konosuba all for their own unique reasons.

Also im a super lesbian. I eat shows like owlhouse and she-ra for breakfast. I love lgbt shows :D

Im the type of writer that can spend a page, or even a chapter describing a room, a characters appearance, or a gore scene, but then fall flat on pacing and conversations so im hoping to polish that here.

Welcome! Don't worry about unfinished projects, in my experience that's totally normal, equally it can be normal for them to take years to finish.
Zelda_Anne_Link Wrote: Im the type of writer that can spend a page, or even a chapter describing a room, a characters appearance, or a gore scene, but then fall flat on pacing and conversations so im hoping to polish that here.

Well, the only way to get better at the things you know you struggle with (for me it's showing rather than telling 🤣) is to practice. So just keep at it and experience and feedback will hone your skill.

I hope you have fun on RR and your fictions find an audience when they're ready to share.

Hi Zelda! I can't be sure, but I think some elf named Link has been looking for you. 

Joking aside, welcome to the site and "working projects" are fully acceptable here. (I say that, as my works are also not currently finished...)

gej302 Wrote: Welcome.  I'd warn you to duck, but it's too late.

Ahhhh the puns are strong with this one. I approve. However, remember that one is punnier than a punny bunny having fun eating honey buns in the sun.

That's all I got.. 

Anyway, good luck and welcome again.