Re: Free Book Covers for those that want it

Hi All, 

So I've looking for ways to get more involved in the RR community and what better way than to try to be as helpful as possible. To that end, I am opening myself up to making book covers for those who need/want them. 

Disclaimer: I am not an artist nor do I claim to be. All I have is a rudimentary understanding of photoshop, a canvas premium subscription, and a semi-decent eye for design. I can only do simple cover designs. For a fair gauge of my abilities check out my Deshawn Dale and the Hidden World Cover. That cover was made entirely by me after spending a couple of hours in canva.

For those who are interested feel free to PM me or respond to the post. 

Again this is completely free of charge but I definitely wouldn't say no to some rep or a review on either one of my stories XD

Ben Wrote: Hi All, 

So I've looking for ways to get more involved in the RR community and what better way than to try to be as helpful as possible. To that end, I am opening myself up to making book covers for those who need/want them. 

Disclaimer: I am not an artist nor do I claim to be. All I have is a rudimentary understanding of photoshop, a canvas premium subscription, and a semi-decent eye for design. I can only do simple cover designs. For a fair gauge of my abilities check out my Deshawn Dale and the Hidden World Cover. That cover was made entirely by me after spending a couple of hours in canva.

Again this is completely free of charge but I definitely wouldn't say no to some rep or a review on either one of my stories XD

Hi, could I request a book cover for my story? It will be of great help. In summary, mine is an original fantasy based on Indian mythology, and has a large cast of characters. MC is a Prince; other main characters include humans, Gods, Demons, will even have mythical creatures. I am thinking of the art something like this:
https://miro.medium.com/max/720/1*4wtyQI2h16r8ko6eLRI3pw.jpeg

In that picture, the middle person is Lord Shiva, so that needs to be replaced by a Prince. Please let me know if this interests you and if I can DM you about this.
Thank you in advance!
peolove

FantasyBliss30 Wrote:

Hi, could I request a book cover for my story? It will be of great help. In summary, mine is an original fantasy based on Indian mythology, and has a large cast of characters. MC is a Prince; other main characters include humans, Gods, Demons, will even have mythical creatures. I am thinking of the art something like this:
https://miro.medium.com/max/720/1*4wtyQI2h16r8ko6eLRI3pw.jpeg

In that picture, the middle person is Lord Shiva, so that needs to be replaced by a Prince. Please let me know if this interests you and if I can DM you about this.
Thank you in advance!
peolove
Sorry I wasn't able to do excatly as you requested but I've sent you a couple of replacement option. Check your inbox XD

I don't need any art, but if someone uses what you make, share it here. I would like to check it out.

pewpewcachoo Wrote:

I don't need any art, but if someone uses what you make, share it here. I would like to check it out.
Of course. Here are some of the requests and samples I've made so far. I've linked the stories as well, so please check them out if you can XD.

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2kMVdjZ.png  https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FXZxLpdH.png  https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FJLmFKUg.png

Workaholics Wrote: I would like to request a cover with  a ring with a faint blue glow / aura around it with a black background and the rig has a dragon (chinese style ) on it it is a request for my new series The champion's Ring
I would also if possible request a cover (for a different one)for a short stories , its going to be a collection of them 

Send a PM with what you want? What your stories are about and any other relevant info. 

Thanks

Workaholics Wrote: I would like to request a cover with  a ring with a faint blue glow / aura around it with a black background and the rig has a dragon (chinese style ) on it it is a request for my new series The champion's Ring
I would also if possible request a cover (for a different one)for a short stories , its going to be a collection of them 

Send a PM with what you want? What your stories are about and any other relevant info. 

Thanks