Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

Jack0fheart Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote: So someone gave me a 1 star rating on my fan fic today. I looked at it for a second and was like, "At least someone read it..."
It looks like 26people read it and I just balanced it
As long as you read it and thought it was worth whatever you rated it at, then its fine.

In other news, I lost my streak this week. I ended up in 4th place after 3 weeks of being 3rd place playing poker in a home game I go to on Mondays. DrakanSigh

Jack0fheart Wrote: Thanks, msng. I can always count on you!
peoapproval

Jack0fheart Wrote:
MarikoRawralton Wrote: My story made it on Rising Stars! At least in the Contemporary category.

Is that a big deal?
It is if you consider it one!
Congrats! It's not easy considering the competition. Though you might see an increase in views with a commensurate increase in negative feedback.
pewpewcachoo Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote: So someone gave me a 1 star rating on my fan fic today. I looked at it for a second and was like, "At least someone read it..."
It looks like 26people read it and I just balanced it
As long as you read it and thought it was worth whatever you rated it at, then its fine.

In other news, I lost my streak this week. I ended up in 4th place after 3 weeks of being 3rd place playing poker in a home game I go to on Mondays. DrakanSigh
That's a rather healthily open-minded way of looking at the rating. And sorry to hear about the poker results. Hopefully you kept the shirt on your back...
13lack12ose Wrote:
NoReadingNoLife Wrote: Anybody got some good books? My supply of daily chapters are slowly drying up.
have you tried First contact?
That's a large undertaking, should keep you occupied for a wee while!
Seconded.

msng Wrote: That's a rather healthily open-minded way of looking at the rating. And sorry to hear about the poker results. Hopefully you kept the shirt on your back...
Having a bankroll when you gamble is key to not becoming a degenerate. That being said, I have gotten 3rd, 3 times and high hand once. So I have made $360ish and only spent $180. That doesn't included the fact they always have dinner for everyone who shows up. So it's pretty good over all.

pewpewcachoo Wrote:
msng Wrote: That's a rather healthily open-minded way of looking at the rating. And sorry to hear about the poker results. Hopefully you kept the shirt on your back...
Having a bankroll when you gamble is key to not becoming a degenerate. That being said, I have gotten 3rd, 3 times and high hand once. So I have made $360ish and only spent $180. That doesn't included the fact they always have dinner for everyone who shows up. So it's pretty good over all.

or you can embrace the degeneracy.

twitch streamers do it all the time, so I don't see why not

DuckFood23232 Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote:

Are you talking about the ones who are sponsored to play games, like slots and stuff? The get tons of free money/credits from the creators to do that.

pewpewcachoo Wrote:
DuckFood23232 Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote:

Are you talking about the ones who are sponsored to play games, like slots and stuff? The get tons of free money/credits from the creators to do that.

yes. but they also blow millions off-stream 4 some of them

I Kek mean tsk isn’t allowed toys addiction do as jokes Draco os, to cud mind one of those things that you would like me for a few years to do something that would help you out of it the way I did it to get a hold on it to do so much as I do not read the whole process and then you write it up in my words I think it’s just hard for me and my soul is not even better to understand why it was a good idea and he felt that he would have to go back again and I would say it would just happen again to do it all in this time of year or even worse and he was still in the hospital for the last year and I don’t think I would be like a person to do anything for me and I just want him and he would never have a problem and he is so sad that I was going in the morning but it wasn’t bad I just woke him out so he just got back to my house so he just woke me me down he woke me me awake so I woke him feeling like I didn’t want him he woke up with me and three way.

(Sorry auto correct)

AshroBugger Wrote: I Kek mean tsk isn’t allowed toys addiction do as jokes Draco os, to cud mind one of those things that you would like me for a few years to do something that would help you out of it the way I did it to get a hold on it to do so much as I do not read the whole process and then you write it up in my words I think it’s just hard for me and my soul is not even better to understand why it was a good idea and he felt that he would have to go back again and I would say it would just happen again to do it all in this time of year or even worse and he was still in the hospital for the last year and I don’t think I would be like a person to do anything for me and I just want him and he would never have a problem and he is so sad that I was going in the morning but it wasn’t bad I just woke him out so he just got back to my house so he just woke me me down he woke me me awake so I woke him feeling like I didn’t want him he woke up with me and three way.

(Sorry auto correct)
Can someone translate this for me?

Luke Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote: I Kek mean tsk isn’t allowed toys addiction do as jokes Draco os, to cud mind one of those things that you would like me for a few years to do something that would help you out of it the way I did it to get a hold on it to do so much as I do not read the whole process and then you write it up in my words I think it’s just hard for me and my soul is not even better to understand why it was a good idea and he felt that he would have to go back again and I would say it would just happen again to do it all in this time of year or even worse and he was still in the hospital for the last year and I don’t think I would be like a person to do anything for me and I just want him and he would never have a problem and he is so sad that I was going in the morning but it wasn’t bad I just woke him out so he just got back to my house so he just woke me me down he woke me me awake so I woke him feeling like I didn’t want him he woke up with me and three way.

(Sorry auto correct)
Can someone translate this for me?
Sounds like a Harry Potter fanfic. You know, the kind where Draco wakes up next to Harry. 

Nestor1079 Wrote: I learned long ago to ignore his babbling incoherence. 
Functionally no different from the "lol so randumb Ecks Dee" shit you used to see twenty or so years ago on internet forums. 

The point isn't the content of the post, the point is responding to the post. 
Literally just fishing for attention.
Eh, I don't know about that...

Part of me thinks it's less than that, like he literally cannot control the random mess of words he types out.

He has some form of condition, mayhaps?