Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

DrBuller Wrote:
MUMUMUATAMU Wrote:
The Wrote:
MUMUMUATAMU Wrote: I want to vote but i haven't read yet. Where i read thIn

In the form. They are the options
So we vote blind without knowing them unless the title?
well, it is a writing prompt. it would be kinda rude to expect the writers to make one for each
My bad, i think that is vote for decided contest winner who will win from best 10.

Nestor1079 Wrote:
The Wrote: I dunno. I only know she was banned.
Well, when you do the dumbest thing possible, you cannot help but reap the consequences. 

I was told that she padded her word count with copy pasted text. I don't actually know if it's true; I'm just relaying what I was told.
very much did. first person on the site to hit 10 mil words. Craziest thing was that she did it all in the span of five hours

DrBuller Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote:
Well, when you do the dumbest thing possible, you cannot help but reap the consequences. 

I was told that she padded her word count with copy pasted text. I don't actually know if it's true; I'm just relaying what I was told.
very much did. first person on the site to hit 10 mil words. Craziest thing was that she did it all in the span of five hours
DrBuller Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote:

What was her book?