Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

eric_river Wrote:
how are all of you doing with work this time of year?
do the holidays make lots of busy times appear?
my job gets chaotic leading up to christmas time
i've had very little time spend on verse and rhyme
DrakanSigh

I have been unemployed for over a decade… I also never had a job to begin with, so that’s not really saying much. With that in mind, I do understand how busy the holiday season can be for people. Hopefully the time you get to spend on your songs increases soon!

eric_river Wrote:
i've jad very little time spend on verse and rhyme
DrakanSigh
I'm stuck on day-shift for a few more weeks until my new factory is officially open, ugh! I wouldn't say busy considering we're still ironing out the kinks of my new $5.5million machine, I've had a cold but still had to work because I'm the only one capable of getting it to run and the irony is I may be losing my job soon with the proposed vaccine mandate 😂😂

The Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote: It was just in my notes with no context.
I'm pretty sure that my notes are only comprehensible to me. 

>tacos?

I'm pretty sure none of this makes sense to any of you. Some of it is work related, some of it is just brain vomit, but invariably brain vomit coalesces into ideas, ideas coalesce into scenes, and then scenes turn into chapters, chapters turn into story arcs, and story arcs turn into books.
Taco's always make sense to me. peoapproval
But it never made sense to me...Why taco when you can pizza? DrakanFascinating
Because you don't know the joy of taco's.

Jack0fheart Wrote:
eric_river Wrote:
DrakanSigh
I'm stuck on day-shift for a few more weeks until my new factory is officially open, ugh! I wouldn't say busy considering we're still ironing out the kinks of my new $5.5million machine, I've had a cold but still had to work because I'm the only one capable of getting it to run and the irony is I may be losing my job soon with the proposed vaccine mandate 😂😂

Wow man, if any of that is true, then I really knew nothing about you!

I mean, either you're some kind of multi-millionare or a really good mechanic. I also wouldn't have guessed you were an anti-vaxer, no offense, but you really don't act like it...

And if you ask what I mean by that, I'll specify that you don't act nearly as rude and obnoxious as most of the anti-vaxers I've met.

eric_river Wrote:
DrakanSigh
I quit my last job like 3 weeks ago, and just started my new job last week. Considering I no longer have to deal with people and just get to work. It's pretty awesome. Also I was hired to help them set up an inventory system and manage their warehouse area, and so far I've only done a tiny bit of that and spent the last 4 working days fixing pinball machines. Which is something I have never done before, but it's pretty freaking fun.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
eric_river Wrote:
DrakanSigh

I mean, either you're some kind of multi-millionare or a really good mechanic. I also wouldn't have guessed you were an anti-vaxer, no offense, but you really don't act like it...

And if you ask what I mean by that, I'll specify that you don't act nearly as rude and obnoxious as most of the anti-vaxers I've met.
I'm a specialty-gluer machine operator, I make cardboard boxes for food packaging. One thing I'm very good at, is learning. Lucky considering I'll be the main operator. So, while the rest of the crew is struggling and it's outside of electrician's experience. I've had at least 2-3 production stopping errors I've had to resolve every single day this week 😂

I enjoy it, but the team leader is getting stressed and to quote him directly "This is why I don't want you to leave. What they're doing is wrong" I've spoken to both the production manager and facility manager about it and they're trying to fight the mandate on our behalf. I respect that and told them as such.

I'm not anti-vax, I'm pro-choice. I get very angry if someone attempts to control me (sorry Wing 😅) and not very compliant. As far as I'm concerned, mandates aren't about health, they're about control. If it's allowed unchallenged, we won't ever get those rights back. I also believe vaccine certificates are becoming increasingly apparant that they're the mark of the beast 🤷‍♂️

Get vaccinated, or don't get vaccinated. It should be everyone's individual choice

pewpewcachoo Wrote:
eric_river Wrote:
DrakanSigh
I quit my last job like 3 weeks ago, and just started my new job last week. Considering I no longer have to deal with people and just get to work. It's pretty awesome. Also I was hired to help them set up an inventory system and manage their warehouse area, and so far I've only done a tiny bit of that and spent the last 4 working days fixing pinball machines. Which is something I have never done before, but it's pretty freaking fun.
Sounds like you're settling in well! Soon you'll be making your own from scratch 😜

pewpewcachoo Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote:
luda305 Wrote: Is this a game to you?
I mean my hearts beating! MY HEARTS BEATING! My hands are shaking! MY HANDS ARE SHAKING! BUT I'M STILL SHOOTING! I'M STILL GETTING HEADSHOTS! It's like BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM! HEADSHOT!
I run faster with a knife. Everyone runs faster with a knife.
Yup, especially when the other guy has said knife. 

With a knife, away from a knife… same thing really.

Jack0fheart Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
eric_river Wrote:
DrakanSigh

I'm a specialty-gluer machine operator, I make cardboard boxes for food packaging. One thing I'm very good at, is learning. Lucky considering I'll be the main operator. So, while the rest of the crew is struggling and it's outside of electrician's experience. I've had at least 2-3 production stopping errors I've had to resolve every single day this week 😂

I enjoy it, but the team leader is getting stressed and to quote him directly "This is why I don't want you to leave. What they're doing is wrong" I've spoken to both the production manager and facility manager about it and they're trying to fight the mandate on our behalf. I respect that and told them as such.

I'm not anti-vax, I'm pro-choice. I get very angry if someone attempts to control me (sorry Wing 😅) and not very compliant. As far as I'm concerned, mandates aren't about health, they're about control. If it's allowed unchallenged, we won't ever get those rights back. I also believe vaccine certificates are becoming increasingly apparant that they're the mark of the beast 🤷‍♂️

Get vaccinated, or don't get vaccinated. It should be everyone's individual choice

But, if that were true, you wouldn't be able to fight against them today, y'know? They've been around since the days of George Washington...

Also, it may be because I live in Oklahoma, but I've never been asked to provide it for anything...

In my eyes, fighting against vaccine mandates is like fighting against seat belt laws, 'But officer, it's MY choice whether I want to crash through my windshield and slide against 30 feet of asphalt!'

...buy maybe thats because of how high my outlook on vaccines is. I basically see them as god's gift that keep us from reverting back to the dark ages, hiding in huts and bleeding to death from our asses. Funny thing is, as many people I've heard speak out against vaccines, I've never seen an actual shred of evidence agaisnt my opinion, especially one that's able to be fact checked. They just call me (or whoever they are talking to) sheep and move on.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
eric_river Wrote:
DrakanSigh

But, if that were true, you wouldn't be able to fight against them today, y'know? They've been around since the days of George Washington...

Also, it may be because I live in Oklahoma, but I've never been asked to provide it for anything...

In my eyes, fighting against vaccine mandates is like fighting against seat belt laws, 'But officer, it's MY choice whether I want to crash through my windshield and slide against 30 feet of asphalt!'

...buy maybe thats because of how high my outlook on vaccines is. I basically see them as god's gift that keep us from reverting back to the dark ages, hiding in huts and bleeding to death from our asses. Funny thing is, as many people I've heard speak out against vaccines, I've never seen an actual shred of evidence agaisnt my opinion, especially one that's able to be fact checked. They just call me (or whoever they are talking to) sheep and move on.
Choice.

...You westerners have wierd ideas...in India we take unfair exams, rampant corruption and a bunch of stuff as a good thing. Its better then things were in British India right? As long as it is better than one of the worst ages in history!

^^^The above comment is sarcastic

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
eric_river Wrote:
DrakanSigh

My personal belief on the vaccine is that it is very helpful but the coronavirus vaccine has not been tested enough. I have taken the vaccine and do not regret it but others may not want to be endangered by the possible side effects of it. I don’t have anything against the people who want to have a choice. But I do have many things against the people who say that the vaccine is fake or a nano bots. Those people are just spreading fake information and potentially harming the people who fall for their lies.

Exiting out of google docs Basil moved his cursor over to google chrome, double clicking it in the process to open it. 

… Open it.

Basil’s computer revved up— Basil jumped at the sudden sound— it’s fans spun, imitating a chainsaw on Knock-off brand crack.

OR

Exiting out of google docs Basil moved his cursor over to google chrome, double clicking it in the process to open it. 

… Open it.

A second later Basil's computer revved up— Basil jumped at the sudden sound— it’s fans spun, imitating a chainsaw on Knock-off brand crack.

AshroBugger Wrote: Exiting out of google docs Basil moved his cursor over to google chrome, double clicking it in the process to open it. 

… Open it.

Basil’s computer revved up— Basil jumped at the sudden sound— it’s fans spun, imitating a chainsaw on Knock-off brand crack.

OR

… Open it.

A second later Basil's computer revved up— Basil jumped at the sudden sound— it’s fans spun, imitating a chainsaw on Knock-off brand crack.
Second one

Litrpg101 Wrote: But, if that were true, you wouldn't be able to fight against them today, y'know? They've been around since the days of George Washington...

I get where you are coming from, but really the vaccine for Rona is like what not even a year old. They pretty much pushed that shit out without proper testing at all. Normal vaccines go through years and years of testing. Then those tests get checked over, then more testing. I have not gotten the shot yet, and the only reason I am even considering it at this point is because i should be going to New Zealand in April/May, which means I will need to have it for travel.

The other reason I haven't gotten it, is because I have panic attacks around needles. Like black the fuck out, wake up drenched in sweat, no idea what just happened but my heart is racing. Had some really bad experiences with needles and people taking my blood when i was a kid and haven't gotten over them.
DrakanSweat  Making my heart race a little bit just thinking about this.