Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

The Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:
Deerkat Wrote:
The Wrote: Why not just send an anteater?
Nobody's gonna miss whatever they are.. DrakanGlasses
Just send a mongoose. I heartily dislike mongooses.
rikitikitavi is the best support character !!!
That sounds like the sound a clock would make when someone shoots at it with a minigun.

Not that I would know anything about that... DrakanZip
IIRC rikitikitavi is a mangoose character in the "jungle book" from Rudyard Kipling (appologies for any spelling errors)

DrBuller Wrote:
MalevolenceMau Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:
MalevolenceMau Wrote: Warning: Blood and murder.
Ichiro is the true MC.

but I stopped reading the manga a long time ago... at the same time I discovered RRL I think :)
...what the heck
Don't know the context behind that video?
nope
Basically, the MC is majorly injured by some alien tech landing from space, alien tech then fixes him by merging him with itself, and he gets a mechanic under-body that comes with jets and powerful technology. He starts to find out how to use it, the main one being a high-powered air pressure shot that is stronger than bullets but he does it by pointing and pretending to fire a gun.

Have had a little headcold for the past couple of days that's really been draining my soul.
Didn't give it any thought until I decided to check my temperature with a thermometer; I am cooking right along at 105 degrees.
It's actually not that bad. Like, I legitimately feel like hammered shit and I feel cold, but but I mean, fever, sniffles, and a little cough is no big deal at all.
No puking, no hacking up a lung, no you know, serious shit. Just a fever and some sniffles. Kind of a headache too, now that I think about it.
I can tough this out, no sweat. When I get better I'll try some of your Pineapple Salad.

Nestor1079 Wrote: Have had a little headcold for the past couple of days that's really been draining my soul.
Didn't give it any thought until I decided to check my temperature with a thermometer; I am cooking right along at 105 degrees.
It's actually not that bad. Like, I legitimately feel like hammered shit and I feel cold, but but I mean, fever, sniffles, and a little cough is no big deal at all.
No puking, no hacking up a lung, no you know, serious shit. Just a fever and some sniffles. Kind of a headache too, now that I think about it.
I can tough this out, no sweat. When I get better I'll try some of your Pineapple Salad.

If your fever persists at the 105 range or higher, or if you start to feel uncomfortable, seek medical attention. 
Seeing as I am a stranger on the internet, I can’t force you, but I really do suggest it. 
Your health is important, so take care of yourself. Hope you feel better!

Deerkat Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote: Have had a little headcold for the past couple of days that's really been draining my soul.

If your fever persists at the 105 range or higher, or if you start to feel uncomfortable, seek medical attention. 
Seeing as I am a stranger on the internet, I can’t force you, but I really do suggest it. 
Your health is important, so take care of yourself. Hope you feel better!
I agree with this. Don’t risk yourself. 

Exiting out of google docs Basil moved his cursor over to google chrome, double clicking it in the process to open it. … open it … A second later Basil’s computer revved up— it’s fans spun, imitating a chainsaw Knock-off brand steroids.

Should I use crack instead. Also what would one’s sound like anyways

Crack is drug slang for substance that I’m not allowed to talk about. Even tho it’s totally pg to know haw to make… Nm

AshroBugger Wrote: Exiting out of google docs Basil moved his cursor over to google chrome, double clicking it in the process to open it. … open it … A second later Basil’s computer revved up— it’s fans spun, imitating a chainsaw Knock-off brand steroids.

Crack is drug slang for substance that I’m not allowed to talk about. Even tho it’s totally pg to know haw to make… Nm

...Use crack for what? I... I don't know where 'crack' would go in that paragraph. It's like that one meme...

Here: Meme

Litrpg101 Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote: Exiting out of google docs Basil moved his cursor over to google chrome, double clicking it in the process to open it. … open it … A second later Basil’s computer revved up— it’s fans spun, imitating a chainsaw Knock-off brand steroids.

...Use crack for what? I... I don't know where 'crack' would go in that paragraph. It's like that one meme...

I was asking does that scentance sound good. And should I go with crack, shrooms, or stay with steroids

AshroBugger Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:

I was asking does that scentance sound good. And should I go with crack, shrooms, or stay with steroids
Crack just sounds right to me