Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

NoReadingNoLife Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
NoReadingNoLife Wrote: Capital I in English is like lowercase L
A,A,A,ACTAULLY. On technology it’s 2 pixels smaller, so The I is two pixel smaller so your wrong. Kukukukuk *Looks away with smirk and nose becomes triangle, then covers face with fan*
*Smirks* Do you wish for death. *Pulls out butchers knife*
Oh shit. We have another revolution on our hands, lads

DrBuller Wrote:
NoReadingNoLife Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
A,A,A,ACTAULLY. On technology it’s 2 pixels smaller, so The I is two pixel smaller so your wrong. Kukukukuk *Looks away with smirk and nose becomes triangle, then covers face with fan*
I'm always down for a revolt! Who are we overthrowing?

NoReadingNoLife Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
You mere mortal this is only my avatar that uses 1% of my power. *ready’s beam of procrastination* Come at me Biatch, I’m as nimble as brick

Jack0fheart Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote: I'm always down for a revolt! Who are we overthrowing?
italy. the makers of the damned pasta has had it coming for too long
Let's do it, I hate pasta! 👌

Can we overthrow Britain while we're at it? I know they don't control anything anymore, but as a proud member of 80% of the world, I feel like it is customary...

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote:

Can we overthrow Britain while we're at it? I know they don't control anything anymore, but as a proud member of 80% of the world, I feel like it is customary...
No. The Queen will pop up again if we do that

DrBuller Wrote:
NoReadingNoLife Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Fimg%2Finstances%2F...heresy.jpg

Jack0fheart Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote: Finally, 60k words done and just in time. 2 Minutes till my goal was up. Would have been fine, if i didn't take like 8 days off and didn't write at all. But still feels good to be done with my goal. Still gonna write more till the end of writathon. I might hit 70k if I am lucky. DrakanSweat
I'm impressed, well done!
Thanks, i am also impressed. I honestly went into this thinking I would barely pump out the writathon goal in time.

pewpewcachoo Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote: Finally, 60k words done and just in time. 2 Minutes till my goal was up. Would have been fine, if i didn't take like 8 days off and didn't write at all. But still feels good to be done with my goal. Still gonna write more till the end of writathon. I might hit 70k if I am lucky. DrakanSweat
I'm impressed, well done!
Thanks, i am also impressed. I honestly went into this thinking I would barely pump out the writathon goal in time.
I'd never be able to complete a writathon because I write too slow and I'm not being paid enough to make it a second full-time job 😂

Queen Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote:

DrakanNo
Shut up old hag. I shall avenge my great grandfather by overthrowing the last vesiges of your fallen empire!