Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

Jack0fheart Wrote: Funnily enough, you're not the only person I know that gets most of their writing inspiration in the shower... *cough* toasterforker *cough*
I mean, when you think about it, it's a great idea. You're relaxing in your bath and you reach over and bam! hot buttered toast. 

I mean, if there wasn't that whole "electrocuted to death" bit, it'd be fuckin' perfect. 

As a total aside, I was ready to settle down and crawl into bed and my brain was like HEY BUDDY I GOT A GREAT IDEA HERE'S 15,000 WORDS K LOL 
So I guess I'm not getting any sleep because of Scumbag Brain. 

Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

Nestor1079 Wrote:
Jack0fheart Wrote: Funnily enough, you're not the only person I know that gets most of their writing inspiration in the shower... *cough* toasterforker *cough*
I mean, when you think about it, it's a great idea. You're relaxing in your bath and you reach over and bam! hot buttered toast. 

I mean, if there wasn't that whole "electrocuted to death" bit, it'd be fuckin' perfect. 

As a total aside, I was ready to settle down and crawl into bed and my brain was like HEY BUDDY I GOT A GREAT IDEA HERE'S 15,000 WORDS K LOL 
So I guess I'm not getting any sleep because of Scumbag Brain.
I had a similar experience, but it was a cover request that was nagging at me that I had rejected for being too detailed a few days ago. I just had to have a go at making something even if it gets rejected and I absolutely love the end result. It has a placeholder title atm because they never told me it and hasn't been released yet