Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

MalevolenceMau Wrote: Anyone else just getting normal ads on RR now? I hardly see any fiction, and the few I do are just Amazon-only things.
I have been seeing normal ads for a while now. But, I still do get quite a few Amazon (for books) adverts, but only a couple RR fiction ads. I think the RR fiction and Amazon book adverts are specifically bought for RR, but the other ads are just random.

MalevolenceMau Wrote: That feel when you bash out two chapters  DrakanMelt
I had a bit of trouble writing my last chapter. Wrote it out, read it, changed it. Read it, changed it. Read it, rewrote the whole thing. I think it turned out good. Just finished a new chapter and posted it. Jack posted like a few seconds after me.

DrakanGlasses 
Looks like all of us were writing today. Actually Jack is re-posting his Goblin story.

pewpewcachoo Wrote:
MalevolenceMau Wrote: That feel when you bash out two chapters  DrakanMelt
I had a bit of trouble writing my last chapter. Wrote it out, read it, changed it. Read it, changed it. Read it, rewrote the whole thing. I think it turned out good. Just finished a new chapter and posted it. Jack posted like a few seconds after me.

DrakanGlasses 
Looks like all of us were writing today. Actually Jack is re-posting his Goblin story.
Those kinds of roadblocks are the most frustrating. I refuse to rewrite entire chapters though, so I'm impressed. I wonder how much traction it will get now I'm reposting it since I no longer have the same kind of exposure before and I haven't really spaced out the releases

Nestor1079 Wrote: I write whole stories the same way conspiracy theorists do with sticky notes, thumbtacks, and strings attached tying the scenes together. (I don't actually do this)

The long and short of it is that I've got a stack of scenes written for this arc that aren't coming together for me tonight. Frustrating.
Take a break, eat some cheese cake and come back to it later.

Jack0fheart Wrote:
eric_river Wrote:
if they're already aware of a bug that i report,
does that mean my bug count doesn't go up in support?
getting hard to keep track because i report a lot,
and they don't always feel it's a bug that i have caught 
peoconfused

It may have changed, but it used to be only awarded after the bug was fixed

i guess i'll just keep using that system for my count then
if they did change that system then i am not sure when
peoapproval

pewpewcachoo Wrote:
MarikoRawralton Wrote: eric_river rhyming in every post reminds me of that one dude that lost a bet on a sports section of an old Internet forum, so he had to praise the Seattle Seahawks in every post he made for the next 6 months.
Have you not checked out his stories? They are pretty much giant epic ballads. Not my taste, but  pretty impressive.
Definitely impresses me too, no idea how he maintains character