Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

I have to ask... how much unwanted calls do you all get? I saw this post on reddit about about someone lost that did not pick up their phone when people trying to find him were calling because he didn't recognize the number. Now that was not smart, but maybe he was in shock or something. But it sparked a discussion that I have seen a lot of times about robocalls.

I always thought that people exaggerate a lot in these discussions but I'm less and less sure as time goes on. I'm pretty sure I never received a call from a robot in my life and only handful of calls from humans, let's say ten, trying to sell me something. But I live in Europe and not in English speaking country. So how bad it really is out there?

Artim Wrote: I have to ask... how much unwanted calls do you all get? I saw this post on reddit about about someone lost that did not pick up their phone when people trying to find him were calling because he didn't recognize the number. Now that was not smart, but maybe he was in shock or something. But it sparked a discussion that I have seen a lot of times about robocalls.

I always thought that people exaggerate a lot in these discussions but I'm less and less sure as time goes on. I'm pretty sure I never received a call from a robot in my life and only handful of calls from humans, let's say ten, trying to sell me something. But I live in Europe and not in English speaking country. So how bad it really is out there?

Artim Wrote: I have to ask... how much unwanted calls do you all get? I saw this post on reddit about about someone lost that did not pick up their phone when people trying to find him were calling because he didn't recognize the number. Now that was not smart, but maybe he was in shock or something. But it sparked a discussion that I have seen a lot of times about robocalls.

i get calls about my microsoft account all the time. If I don't recognize the call i just don't answer anymore. Too annoying tbh

like 5 a month?

It depends on who you give your number to, a neet like me may go my entire life without getting spam calls. 

But if you sign up for a hundred different things, like newsletters, facebook groups, lotteries, and websites, don't be surprised if you have to start blocking numbers to actually be able to use your phone.

whoever Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote: Suspicious/suspect, that became a common saying from among us memes/slang. 

[questionable sentence removed here]

Does anyone know if the sentence I did not quote here falls under the Major Rule 8 from the FAQ or if it is safe to write like that without getting banned?

I don't know what that is off of the top of my head, but what I said was true. Nestor has literally cursed things for being new and/or popular.