Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

AshroBugger Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote: Anything that unironically has the word "cringe" is percolated dogshit. 
Have some self-respect, people.
Recoil in disgust? That’s to long and it means the same thing

I think he just hates the adj. version of cringe because it's new or something. I still can't get over people hating it when English changes. It's English people, it's what it does, it's how it came to be, get over it already.

You weren't even using the 'new' (over decade old) version. He just got confused in his anger.

Litrpg101 Wrote: cringe (v.)

1200), from causative of Old English cringan "yield, give way, fall (in battle); become bent," from Proto-Germanic *krank- "bend, curl up" (source also of Old Norse kringr, Dutch kring, German Kring "circle, ring"). Related: Cringed; cringing. As a noun from 1590s. Cringe-worthy (adj.) is attested by 1990.
Also *experience an inward shiver of embarrassment or disgust.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote: Anything that unironically has the word "cringe" is percolated dogshit. 

I think he just hates the adj. version of cringe because it's new or something. I still can't get over people hating it when English changes. It's English people, it's what it does, it's how it came to be, get over it already.

You weren't even using the 'new' (over decade old) version. He just got confused in his anger.
Well atleast it isn’t Chinese or Japanese. English is just Like 26 letters

Litrpg101 Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:

Also check disc. Sent cha something 

Litrpg101 Wrote:
eric_river Wrote:
MalevolenceMau Wrote: A great site to read fiction
https://www.royalroad.com/
it's okay i guess, it's mostly ducks and poetry
if only there there was a sight that had LitRPG
FancyDrakan

Right?! If only more people wrote Litrpg here!

They really should make a Litrpg tutorial here. Something like a Litrpg101, or something...

that'll never happen, it's just too niche for most folks
LitPRG is as outdated as knock-knock jokes
maybe one day it will be revived, but not too soon
anyone who says otherwise is likely a loon!
DrakanSigh