Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

Nestor1079 Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote: I do not understand the needlessly complicated Word for throwing somebody out of a Window
The Defenestrator is a lot like the Terminator, except instead of killing people he just tosses them through the window.

An 18th Protestant enforcer was sent back in time to 17th century Bohemia to ensure the survival of Protestantism and thus his own creation.  Arriving buck naked in 1616, he has two years to get a decent pair of clothing and gradually work his way up the local Catholic governance, defenestrating them until he reaches the top, and must carefully time his defenestration to occur precisely on schedule in 1618.  But he does it wrong and the 30 Years' War starts ten years late.

Unfortunately, a mercury thermometer he accidentally leaves lying around leads to the creation of an even more fearsome order of enforcers within Protestantism empowered with God and Science. It's 1623 and he has to fight a facsimile of himself and... I lost the thread there.

luda305 Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote: I do not understand the needlessly complicated Word for throwing somebody out of a Window
The Defenestrator is a lot like the Terminator, except instead of killing people he just tosses them through the window.

An 18th Protestant enforcer was sent back in time to 17th century Bohemia to ensure the survival of Protestantism and thus his own creation.  Arriving buck naked in 1616, he has two years to get a decent pair of clothing and gradually work his way up the local Catholic governance, defenestrating them until he reaches the top, and must carefully time his defenestration to occur precisely on schedule in 1618.  But he does it wrong and the 30 Years' War starts ten years late.

Unfortunately, a mercury thermometer he accidentally leaves lying around leads to the creation of an even more fearsome order of enforcers within Protestantism empowered with God and Science. It's 1623 and he has to fight a facsimile of himself and... I lost the thread there.
hmm... you lost me the moment you wrote down the word Bohemia. Didn't realise you were talking about Bøhmen for a while

DrBuller Wrote:
luda305 Wrote:
Nestor1079 Wrote:

hmm... you lost me the moment you wrote down the word Bohemia. Didn't realise you were talking about Bøhmen for a while
Well, if I brought up bohemianism, that would have been even more confusing. 

Calavente Wrote:
MUMUMUATAMU Wrote: 7th longest novel in RR curently with 7200+ pages can make you busy in months or weeks if you love it. My longest and fastest binge till last chapter in 21 days.
what may I propose to you in exchange :
I recently delved deep into 

- Young master variation 4 .. very nice, even after coming back from the 18 months hiatus. But I don't know when the author'll update again.. 
- candlelit : https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41574/candlelit-lives    but on semi-hiatus, even if Author is active and promises a 2nd volume soon (but I've seen your traces everywhere on this story 3 months ago ^^ )
and 
- Path of Ascension : https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/40920/the-path-of-ascension. but it's also an old one.
I read candlelit lives still waiting author cruelty to his MC. peoEsmile

I dropped Path of ascension after Camila or somename. She get bad reaction from reader and author respond with new normal character with bad narathor to make Camila better.

MUMUMUATAMU Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:
MUMUMUATAMU Wrote: 7th longest novel in RR curently with 7200+ pages can make you busy in months or weeks if you love it. My longest and fastest binge till last chapter in 21 days.
what may I propose to you in exchange :
I recently delved deep into 

- Young master variation 4 .. very nice, even after coming back from the 18 months hiatus. But I don't know when the author'll update again.. 
- candlelit : https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41574/candlelit-lives    but on semi-hiatus, even if Author is active and promises a 2nd volume soon (but I've seen your traces everywhere on this story 3 months ago ^^ )
and 
- Path of Ascension : https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/40920/the-path-of-ascension. but it's also an old one.
I read candlelit lives still waiting author cruelty to his MC. peoEsmile

I dropped Path of ascension after Camila or somename. She get bad reaction from reader and author respond with new normal character with bad narathor to make Camila better.
I dropped PoA after that too but just know it gets better (I went back to it because I had nothing better do) I'm not sure about the new trainer arc though...

Hey guys, reading this: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/45782/loopkeeper-mind-bending-time-looping-litrpg

It's pretty cool. Grammar is pretty shittake mushrooms, and having ' ' instead of " " is annoying until you get used to it, but it's still pretty cool.

Time loop, but looper isn't sole looper/even rather relevant untill story starts is always fun, that's what MOL is based off of, after all.

Also, it's rather refreshing to see loser/downtrodden guy who works towards improving himself not instantly become gigachad self-actualised MC instantly. Y'know, not instantly overcome his whatevertheduck after X-event happens.

DrBuller Wrote: I shall hint make a hint towards a country.

They are known for their LONG BREAD

Long bread... Long... Foot Long... Subway... America! 

YOU-TALKING-ABOUT-THESE-EVERLOVING-MOTHERF-UNINTED-STATES-OF-AMERICA!?

Quick, if somebody quotes this, can you edit the quote so that instead of this text, the picture of a fat man sitting on a rascal with a machine gun and a hambuger infront of the American flag shows? My phone doesn't work all that well.