Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote: What exactly is this thread for? We back read it and we still have no earthly idea.
So is your book horny doll and horny girl
What the hell are you talking about?
You know what I’m talking about
Get your mind out of the gutter.
Also she's 15, so you really don't want to go down that road.
Hey I’m just guessing of the cover art. Like it’s pretty hard not to guess two things. That doll is her mom or husbando
So, you thought one of the possibilities was that the doll was her mom, and your mind still went there...?

Just gonna slowly back away now.
Also, you're wrong on both accounts.

Luke Wrote:
Sake Wrote:
Vivian Wrote: What exactly is this thread for? We back read it and we still have no earthly idea.
looks like funpost general, minus the meme image spam that is usually present in these threads
We were a bunch of people that got in trouble after a lot of posts in a forgotten comment section, then we moved the posts to some threads, which got deleted, then we made this thread for talking, then it got moved to games because we were always topping general.
Gotcha! Thanks for the answer.

Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Hey I’m just guessing of the cover art. Like it’s pretty hard not to guess two things. That doll is her mom or husbando
So, you thought one of the possibilities was that the doll was her mom, and your mind still went there...?

Luke Wrote:
Sake Wrote:
looks like funpost general, minus the meme image spam that is usually present in these threads
We were a bunch of people that got in trouble after a lot of posts in a forgotten comment section, then we moved the posts to some threads, which got deleted, then we made this thread for talking, then it got moved to games because we were always topping general.

Actually, the thread got deleted twice, and we all got in trouble for abusing a glitch that allowed us to rep a comment infinite times. Still only twice per day though.

Well, I say 'we all', but there's only like 3 people left from the og glitch comment chain. 

Btw, they reworked rep because of us, lol.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:

Luke Wrote:
Sake Wrote:

Actually, the thread got deleted twice, and we all got in trouble for abusing a glitch that allowed us to rep a comment infinite times. Still only twice per day though.

Well, I say 'we all', but there's only like 3 people left from the og glitch comment chain. 

Absolute legends and deepest lore.

Also, nice quote pyramid. 

Sake Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:

Luke Wrote:
Sake Wrote:

Absolute legends and deepest lore.

Also, nice quote pyramid.
We feel the need to help build this now.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:
Vivian Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:

Luke Wrote:
Sake Wrote:

Dunno I got the rep glitch to work once and never again. But am a og or a just a normal man. *stares at camera* *dramatic music starts* maybe maybe *starts to rub non-existent beard*

DrBuller Wrote:
BenJepheneT Wrote: DrakanPopcorn

watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood today

not Tarantino's best but it's definitely a signature Tarantino flick

gonna catch Death Proof for the twentieth time now
For once, I was not mortified by the content of one of your posts. Good job
Ducks penis is really weird you know. Like why does it look so weird. And for that I can never like them.