Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

Congrats on 1k Rep Ashro!

AshroBugger Wrote:
An_Avid_Reader Wrote: Ah that's cool. I guess the last thread got too out of hand and it was closed for that reason? Why didn't Wing(or another mod/admin/etc) simply delete the comments which brought them to delete the thread? Or is this feature rather new? DrakanThinking
Someone angered the gods
We must kowtow to them 3 times to be given mercy!

North Wrote: Congrats on 1k Rep Ashro!

AshroBugger Wrote:
An_Avid_Reader Wrote: Ah that's cool. I guess the last thread got too out of hand and it was closed for that reason? Why didn't Wing(or another mod/admin/etc) simply delete the comments which brought them to delete the thread? Or is this feature rather new? DrakanThinking
Someone angered the gods
Oh I’m 1k rep now. . . Cool I’ve done this 1000 times already in different time-lines

AshroBugger Wrote:

AshroBugger Wrote:
Someone angered the gods
Oh I’m 1k rep now. . . Cool I’ve done this 1000 times already in different time-lines
I'm at my rep limit for Ashro DrakanThinking

I've never given him so much rep. Who are you and what have you done with the real Ashro?  DrakanGlasses
Just curious tho, you can keep him, I don't really care DrakanPopcorn

North Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote:

AshroBugger Wrote:
Someone angered the gods
I'm at my rep limit for Ashro DrakanThinking

I've never given him so much rep. Who are you and what have you done with the real Ashro?  DrakanGlasses
Just curious tho, you can keep him, I don't really care DrakanPopcorn
You fool I am just Ashro’s true form, also you really hate Other Ashro’s man just man that’s sucks for Other Ashro 

So if I understood correctly this thread is to talk about "random" things, so here I ask, why is this site called royalroad?

I mean I found something that said it had to do with the story "The Moonlight Sculptor", but I'm not convinced. 

So, why?

(and im doing this here becuase i dont feel like this is worth a new thread)
((and and if there are no public reasons, what are your theories?))
(((and and and even if there is a reason, what would you name this website if you could rename it?)))
(((and x4 I realize im making this too long now))))

An_Avid_Reader Wrote: So if I understood correctly this thread is to talk about "random" things, so here I ask, why is this site called royalroad?

I mean I found something that said it had to do with the story "The Moonlight Sculptor", but I'm not convinced. 

So, why?

(((and and and even if there is a reason, what would you name this website if you could rename it?)))
Simply search Royal road meaning on google and the dictionary definition says it all. 
DICTIONARY
https://languages.oup.com/google-dictionary-en
royal road to

phrase of royal

noun: royal road

1. a way of attaining or reaching something without trouble.
    "there is no royal road to teaching"

Luke Wrote:
An_Avid_Reader Wrote: So if I understood correctly this thread is to talk about "random" things, so here I ask, why is this site called royalroad?

So, why?

Simply search Royal road meaning on google and the dictionary definition says it all. 
DICTIONARY
royal road to

phrase of royal

As in, 'this site is the royal road to reading'?

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Luke Wrote:

So, why?

DICTIONARY
royal road to

phrase of royal

If I understood correctly, it means that this side makes it easy to do something and in this case the site is made to share and read stories so I think your definition is right, but probably also writing and/or sharing stories should be added.

An_Avid_Reader Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Luke Wrote:

So, why?

DICTIONARY
royal road to

phrase of royal

If I understood correctly, it means that this side makes it easy to do something and in this case the site is made to share and read stories so I think your definition is right, but probably also writing and/or sharing stories should be added.

Oh right! How could I be so stupid!

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/42952/a-noble-isekai

Look at how easy it really is!