Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

North Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote:
North Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote: I think I've just found the guy with the shortest name on the sight.
https://www.royalroad.com/profile/130107
On the tab it shows 's being their name, otherwise I can't see it anywhere else...
Their name is a half-space. Cant even be highlighted
Ohhhh, I get it. It is saying that it is there profile, like North Wind's profile.
Truly anonymous~

Fuchsia Wrote:
North Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote: I like cookie dough ice cream
Mint chocolate chip with this cookie crust at the bottom... Yum, its delicious.  peoeyesparkle peoapproval peoeating

Respectable, but can it compare to boysenberry?
The boysenberry /ˈbɔɪzənbɛri/ is a cross among the European raspberry (Rubus idaeus), European blackberry (Rubus fruticosus), American dewberry (Rubus aboriginum), and loganberry (Rubus × loganobaccus). It is a large 8.0-gram (0.28 oz) aggregate fruit, with large seeds and a deep maroon color.

Ive only had blackberries and raspberries. the heck does boysenberry taste like. Chocolate chip and mint ice cream is fine, though overall my stomach disagrees with mint. never had cookie dough ice cream. Vanilla is nice, but not french vanilla its shit.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
l611 Wrote: My neighbour spotted me smoking. FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.  DrakanSweat

What are ya, underage? Married? In a housing association? In an apartment complex?
In India we don't have the culture of moving out. And currently WFH. So they might rat me out to my parents. Plus, it would be cause for drama even if I was 40.

l611 Wrote:
msng Wrote: Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence. On this site: Sylver Seeker, Re:Direction The Peak (Cultivation Tale), Supervillainy and Other Poor Career Choices, and Evil Overlord: The Makening. They aren't 'kick the puppy for lulz' evil, but they are quite willing to let innocents suffer for their own benefit.

Somebody Stop Her is ostensibly about a supervillain, but it's slightly more comedic and is less... bloody.
pretty sure that Sylver Seeker and Evil Overlord are slaying the village to save the country kind. I'll check out the rest.
thanks for the recommendations!
Sylver Seeker has elements of that, but is also willing to slay a village because they hurt his friend or he really needs something there. So they all have rather selfish morals rather than 'evil for the lulz' kind. 

Evil Overlord isn't out to save any country. Unless the country is him. 

msng Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
msng Wrote: Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence. On this site: Sylver Seeker, Re:Direction The Peak (Cultivation Tale), Supervillainy and Other Poor Career Choices, and Evil Overlord: The Makening. They aren't 'kick the puppy for lulz' evil, but they are quite willing to let innocents suffer for their own benefit.

Somebody Stop Her is ostensibly about a supervillain, but it's slightly more comedic and is less... bloody.
pretty sure that Sylver Seeker and Evil Overlord are slaying the village to save the country kind. I'll check out the rest.
thanks for the recommendations!
Sylver Seeker has elements of that, but is also willing to slay a village because they hurt his friend or he really needs something there. So they all have rather selfish morals rather than 'evil for the lulz' kind. 

Evil Overlord isn't out to save any country. Unless the country is him.
In overlord he says he's working towards his own goals but till now his actions have been in line of an antihero. He aligned his tasks in a way that helped others as well. But ya, I've been following it for a long time now.

When I talk about evil MCs, I'm talking about MCs that will slay 1000s if it means increasing their chance of sucess by even 1%. 

Axolot Wrote: Guys the writathon is out. do you recommend to read something off that list?
Somebody Stop Her is very good. Rock Hard is pretty good too. Spires is a 'LitRPG after the system integrated Earth' story, it bounces back between 'past' and 'present' though. The Last Ship in Suzhou is interesting but the story pace is pretty slow. The rest of the ones I am reading/have read are all older stories, like 'Beneath the Dragoneye Moons', 'Ria of Shadwood' and 'Magnus'.

Trying to read The Vitaean Chronicles - Volume I: The Sanguine Prince, but the beginning is a little all over the place. Seems to have settled down by about Chapter 7 or 8, so will try to get through more chapters again sometime later. 

l611 Wrote: In overlord he says he's working towards his own goals but till now his actions have been in line of an antihero. He aligned his tasks in a way that helped others as well. But ya, I've been following it for a long time now.

When I talk about evil MCs, I'm talking about MCs that will slay 1000s if it means increasing their chance of sucess by even 1%.
Evil Overlord: The Makening by NotGodot? 

Spoiler :
Forgot how to do spoilers in forum, but pretty sure he doesn't ever try to save anyone other than himself? Maybe a minion if it is risk-free but who does he ever save or try to save? 

msng Wrote:
l611 Wrote: In overlord he says he's working towards his own goals but till now his actions have been in line of an antihero. He aligned his tasks in a way that helped others as well. But ya, I've been following it for a long time now.

Spoiler :
Forgot how to do spoilers in forum, but pretty sure he doesn't ever try to save anyone other than himself? Maybe a minion if it is risk-free but who does he ever save or try to save? 
Spoiler :
So the first 'evil' he does is destroying the city. that action was totally out of control tho and he's pretty sad about it. after that, he's just wandering around. then he tries to capture 2 people who attacked him. not kill. then he's just on revenge path but doesn't really kill that many. then he kills people in the fort that tried to kill him. then he made himself the mayor and started working towards making it a better place cuz happy citizens equals no revolts.  now in the last chap he killed an elf that tried to murder him. So, I can't recall any action which could be considered 'evil'. 
he says he is evil but till now he's been a normal mc. most anti-hero mcs are worse than him.

l611 Wrote:
msng Wrote:

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
So the first 'evil' he does is destroying the city. that action was totally out of control tho and he's pretty sad about it. after that, he's just wandering around. then he tries to capture 2 people who attacked him. not kill. then he's just on revenge path but doesn't really kill that many. then he kills people in the fort that tried to kill him. then he made himself the mayor and started working towards making it a better place cuz happy citizens equals no revolts.  now in the last chap he killed an elf that tried to murder him. So, I can't recall any action which could be considered 'evil'. 
he says he is evil but till now he's been a normal mc. most anti-hero mcs are worse than him.

Fair enough. I just don't think he did anything heroic, but you are right in that he doesn't meet your definition that closely. Sorry about that!