Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

Wing Wrote:
I611 Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Wing Wrote:
North Wrote:
I611 Wrote: btw, that's the official site. it can be hard to bing on that site cuz of the paywall. luckily, that novel is available on every pirate site. wuxiaworld.co was the one that I used.
Is this it: https://www.wuxiaworld.co/Reverend-Insanity/
You punks better watch it with the recommending other sites. My ban hammer is itching.

peojudging

😱

Is... is this a joke?!!

🆘🆘🆘
I can neither see Wing's post nor get her notification. You added that on your own didn't you  Peopew  peoreaper
You dare doubt me, the great mod of Royal Road!?

Badda bing, badda boom, your profile header is now a cute trap catboy!

peocool

No, Wing, please don't! He won't be able to change it back because he isn't premium!

I..

I know I can't force you to do anything, but please, spare I611! The nonbeliever knows not his sin!

I don't think I611 would like that header! (I know I would like that header, and if you do- no, focus Lit, it's disrepectful to ask for two miracles at a time...)

Just please, don't do that to I611, he would feel shame every time someone goes to his profile!

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Wing Wrote:
I611 Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Wing Wrote:
North Wrote:
I611 Wrote: btw, that's the official site. it can be hard to bing on that site cuz of the paywall. luckily, that novel is available on every pirate site. wuxiaworld.co was the one that I used.
You punks better watch it with the recommending other sites. My ban hammer is itching.

peojudging

😱

Is... is this a joke?!!

🆘🆘🆘
I can neither see Wing's post nor get her notification. You added that on your own didn't you  Peopew  peoreaper

peocool

No, Wing, please don't! He won't be able to change it back because he isn't premium!

I..

I know I can't force you to do anything, but please, spare I611! The nonbeliever knows not his sin!

I don't think I611 would like that header! (I know I would like that header, and if you do- no, focus Lit, it's disrepectful to ask for two miracles at a time...)

Just please, don't do that to I611, he would feel shame every time someone goes to his profile!
Watching you have a conversation with "Wing" is very entertaining. I want more.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Wing Wrote:
I611 Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
Wing Wrote:
North Wrote:

peojudging

😱

Is... is this a joke?!!

🆘🆘🆘

peocool

I..

What we don't know is that Wing changed her profile and name to be like litrpg101, and is now having a conversation with herself while pretending to be litrpg101...  DrakanThink

AeroKaia Wrote:
Duskuro Wrote: I really hate Brie Larson. Captain Marvel was a mistake.
Pretty sure the entire internet hates her lmao. I can't hate anyone I don't know personally. In fact, I rarely dislike people in general but she is genuinely unpleasant to watch. The way she talks is just so condescending.
If this was Salem Id accuse her of being a witch. A witch of words. BURN THE WITCH!