Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

msng Wrote: Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence. On this site: Sylver Seeker, Re:Direction The Peak (Cultivation Tale), Supervillainy and Other Poor Career Choices, and Evil Overlord: The Makening. They aren't 'kick the puppy for lulz' evil, but they are quite willing to let innocents suffer for their own benefit.

Somebody Stop Her is ostensibly about a supervillain, but it's slightly more comedic and is less... bloody.
pretty sure that Sylver Seeker and Evil Overlord are slaying the village to save the country kind. I'll check out the rest.
thanks for the recommendations!

l611 Wrote:
Calavente Wrote: so back to the topic : which genre ?

anything where the MC is not purely evil or a-moral.
and rarely stories "on normal Earth, with spice".
you got recommendations for stories about evil MCs?
Not just antihero or MCs saying they are so evil cuz they massacred a village but we know it was done to save the country. I mean true evil characters.
my recommendation for that is 'Reverend Insanity'. It's in my top 3. and for all the people complaining about bad xianxia. this is it. a good one. (one thing tho, it's a bit edgy at the start. the author had even gotten a ban lol. anyways, it gets better and better.)
Where can I read it? Sounds cool.

North Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
Calavente Wrote: so back to the topic : which genre ?

Not just antihero or MCs saying they are so evil cuz they massacred a village but we know it was done to save the country. I mean true evil characters.
my recommendation for that is 'Reverend Insanity'. It's in my top 3. and for all the people complaining about bad xianxia. this is it. a good one. (one thing tho, it's a bit edgy at the start. the author had even gotten a ban lol. anyways, it gets better and better.)
Here

The Wrote: North Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:
so back to the topic : which genre ?

Here
btw, that's the official site. it can be hard to bing on that site cuz of the paywall. luckily, that novel is available on every pirate site. wuxiaworld.co was the one that I used.

l611 Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:

Here
btw, that's the official site. it can be hard to bing on that site cuz of the paywall. luckily, that novel is available on every pirate site. wuxiaworld.co was the one that I used.
Is this it: https://www.wuxiaworld.co/Reverend-Insanity/

North Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:

Here
yup. 
ugh, i can't stop promoting this novel lol. it got cult-level fanaticism going on. so, another positive point about the novel: it got a great and in-depth magic system. we know A LOT of tropes in stories and just accept them without questioning them. here tho, the magic system is so well defined that you can reason it out on your own. 

Wing Wrote:
North Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:

Here
You punks better watch it with the recommending other sites. My ban hammer is itching.

peojudging

😱

Is... is this a joke?!!

🆘🆘🆘

AeroKaia Wrote: Ya' know, you guys recommend a lot of Wuxia/Xianxia novels and stuff. Do you guys actually watch any Chinese Wuxia shows that you'd recommend to me?  peoeyesparkle
no shows sadly. but, if you want a similar feel you can try reading Mao Ni's novels(another guy I love). he's more of a drama writer than a wuxia/xianxia writer. the latest one is quite slow but the 3 before that were really really good. Joy of Life is best for those who don't read too many wuxias. this one is again with a weak start but picks up in a few chapters. (his books did get converted into shows but they changed a few things to fit the novel in the show but that kinda ruined it for me. some of those changes are important. the result was the same but... blah blah blah. i think you get the point)

Litrpg101 Wrote:
Wing Wrote:
North Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:

Here
You punks better watch it with the recommending other sites. My ban hammer is itching.

peojudging

😱

Is... is this a joke?!!

🆘🆘🆘
I can neither see Wing's post nor get her notification. You added that on your own didn't you  Peopew peoreaper