working
sleeping
cooking & eating
doing the chores
going to the market

and 
sometimes civ4.

many fun games :)
(edit: reading novels isn't a game so it isn't placed on this list... but in nb of hours it would be between working and sleeping)

Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

Calavente Wrote:
North Wrote:
AshroBugger Wrote: I got a gaming chair, which makes me good at games
What games do you play?
raising kids
working
sleeping
cooking & eating
doing the chores
going to the market

and 
sometimes civ4.

(edit: reading novels isn't a game so it isn't placed on this list... but in nb of hours it would be between working and sleeping)
Is Royalroad your place to relax?

North Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:
North Wrote:
What games do you play?
raising kids
working
sleeping
cooking & eating
doing the chores
going to the market

and 
sometimes civ4.

No it’s my prison

North Wrote:
Calavente Wrote:
North Wrote:
What games do you play?
raising kids
working
sleeping
cooking & eating
doing the chores
going to the market

and 
sometimes civ4.

it's to travel :)

(& relax)

The Wrote: Hey ,What's your favorite tags /genres on royalroad ?
Comedy, but it kinda annoys me when stories have a tag saying "Comedy" just because they make a few jokes. I think it should only have the tag when the goal is to be funny, but the comedy stories that match up to my expectations are great and I love 'em.

Some of my favorites include the Necrotourists: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/10211/necrotourists
And on another website, the Daily Life of the Immortal King: https://www.lightnovelworld.com/novel/the-daily-life-of-the-immortal-king-24041419#:~:text=The%20The%20Daily%20Life%20of,other%20chapters%20are%20in%20progress.

Mine is Comedy .

In terms of tags, I avoid LitRPG, GameLit, and Reader Interactive. In terms of genre though, I avoid Comedy, Satire, and Historical. (Oh and horror, I've never been scared by a book. Weird thought to me really.)

Everything else I just read like my life depending on it.

(I generally only avoid Isekai's if they're combined with LitRPG and/or GameLit. Otherwise I'll read it just fine.)

Although if someone links me a Slice-of-Life LitRPG in a steampunk world I'd be very interested in that lol.

Mine is Comedy .
Progression is what I read most, It just feels weird to me if the characters in a magic world don't need to develop their power at all. other than that, just about anything that gets into the mechanics of how magic actually works, whether with a system or with just natural laws.
I also like that in sci-fi, though, it's harder to find good books like that, as technology rarely advances in such a way that the explanations are of any use, or it won't matter over the course of a character's lifetime, as it basically boils down to just being bigger lasers, better engines, better healing, with no explanation on why it's different.