Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

Axolot Wrote: Hi everyone  peohello

peohello 

Calavente Wrote:
Axolot Wrote: Oh no, it seems that The Bug is still alive.

hello !

but the bug doesn't block from giving rep at least once per ppl !!
and it seems fixed for me... I guess. (I could rep twice A x o l o t without bugging)

Yep the two popups are still there. I don't like bugging it out so I try not to mess with it lol.

Calavente Wrote:
Axolot Wrote: Oh no, it seems that The Bug is still alive.

hello !

but the bug doesn't block from giving rep at least once per ppl !!
and it seems fixed for me... I guess. (I could rep twice A x o l o t without bugging)

Bug's still there (you just got double repped by me), it appears to be a race condition caused but the +rep button running the process 2x... if they both start fast enough, they both work.  Otherwise one gets blocked by the standard limit processes (1/post, 2/user).

gej302 Wrote: It's not missing... it just has some serious issues with being transparent.  you can still "use" it, even when it's blank.  I reported this bug quite a while back, but it's not urgent relative to many of the other buggy changes (level calcs, rep doubles, etc)

on mobile, i scrolled up a bit. this way the button used to be 'enabled'. then I pressed the area where it should be. nothing. the earlier part was done so that you don't accidentally click it while normally reading. so i'm guessing that the 'enabling' part is taking a lot longer time or the catch function failed somehow.

flowerpower6286 Wrote:
DoomAlsoDoom Wrote:
MUMUMUATAMU Wrote: Double rep bug but not for all people, duskuro, gej302 normal 2 rep for me

Still buggy for me. The first rep I gave you gave me an error, but still gave it to you. The second one double repped. It feels like it has gotten way worse since it was first discovered

I'm noticing it in the forum. But not the comments

Yeah, the comments are fine for me too.

l611 Wrote:
gej302 Wrote: It's not missing... it just has some serious issues with being transparent.  you can still "use" it, even when it's blank.  I reported this bug quite a while back, but it's not urgent relative to many of the other buggy changes (level calcs, rep doubles, etc)

on mobile, i scrolled up a bit. this way the button used to be 'enabled'. then I pressed the area where it should be. nothing. the earlier part was done so that you don't accidentally click it while normally reading. so i'm guessing that the 'enabling' part is taking a lot longer time or the catch function failed somehow.

Same, but for PC. I reported it a while ago.

DoomAlsoDoom Wrote:
MUMUMUATAMU Wrote: Double rep bug but not for all people, duskuro, gej302 normal 2 rep for me

Still buggy for me. The first rep I gave you gave me an error, but still gave it to you. The second one double repped. It feels like it has gotten way worse since it was first discovered

Well I get the worst double rep. Once i rep it might double rep but only give 1 rep amount, then I can’t give anymore rep to that person

Calavente Wrote: you are all buggy :)

anyway... 
I hope you people from India are well enough currently ^^

situation is fucked to the high heavens. a lot of my neighbours and even close relatives are infected. luckily everyone is having mild reactions to it. plus, even with the massive number of reported cases, i can say with 100% guarantee that the situation is much worse and the current slow rate of increase is just on paper. hospitals currently have Massive lines for testing and very delayed results so now people aren't even going there to get tested and even increase the chance of getting infected there.

what's infuriating is that, the pile of shit at the top would not be affected in the least. he'll still win elections next time around and everyone will forget all about his actions. cults have nothing over that guy.