Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

DoomAlsoDoom Wrote:
l611 Wrote:
DoomAlsoDoom Wrote: Is this how it's going to be again? Just being spammed with nonsense?

Time for me to turn off notifications again.

Are my posts included in the nonsense part? 🤔😅

Lmao no. The person you are interacting with spammed themselves into a permanent ban, doing things Wing explicitly said not to.

ah. wallofiron is brick? or business?

Duskuro Wrote: oh yeah trhat shitty ass novel which is currently advertised? "Jack of all" 1. the cover art is ugly as all hell 2. I read the story. didnt like it.

The cover is definitely not a work of art. And the story, to me, was just written in a weird way that wasn't really appealing. Not to mention that Litrpg stories are so overdone on this site that I'm pretty sure I could never read one again and be fine.

AeroKaia Wrote:
Duskuro Wrote: oh yeah trhat shitty ass novel which is currently advertised? "Jack of all" 1. the cover art is ugly as all hell 2. I read the story. didnt like it.

The cover is definitely not a work of art. And the story, to me, was just written in a weird way that wasn't really appealing. Not to mention that Litrpg stories are so overdone on this site that I'm pretty sure I could never read one again and be fine.

If you're tired of litrpg on this site, check out my terrible amazing writeathon fic i'm posting chapters to tonight, absolution's road. posting my first 25k words over the next few hours.

Nestor1079 Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote: This is why we can be friends.

Music for me is a pretty big deal, yo. 

I think one of the most disappointing things in my life was the realization that there are people who literally don't listen to music. They put it on or it plays in the background, but that's it. There's no connection, it's just background noise. 
I mean, music is such a transformative thing for me. 
Quote:I still won't read your story though.

I don't take any offense. I don't plan on reading yours any time soon either. 
Nestor1079 Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote: This is why we can be friends.

Music for me is a pretty big deal, yo. 

I think one of the most disappointing things in my life was the realization that there are people who literally don't listen to music. They put it on or it plays in the background, but that's it. There's no connection, it's just background noise. 
I mean, music is such a transformative thing for me. 
Quote:I still won't read your story though.

I don't take any offense. I don't plan on reading yours any time soon either.

Mwahaha, i take no offense because i have no story posted! Who do you think i am, some one of actually post's what they write?!?!

l611 Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote:
DoomAlsoDoom Wrote:
ToasterForkerAnonymouSSN Wrote:
Llamadragon Wrote: If Brick swears again, into the pond he goes. Bricks can't swim so it's effective.

What did this brick do. Also who is this brick dude

Just when we thought we were safe...

Are we bringing back the legend of Brick?

Looks like an interesting fella. Sad that I missed him

He isn't. Don't believe what you read on the internet.

DoomAlsoDoom Wrote: Is this how it's going to be again? Just being spammed with nonsense?

You will be fine, just come here once a day and then check it after that every hour or so. That is what i do.

DoomAlsoDoom Wrote:
AeroKaia Wrote:

If you're tired of litrpg on this site, check out my terrible amazing writeathon fic i'm posting chapters to tonight, absolution's road. posting my first 25k words over the next few hours.

I might check it out, but i might not.