Re: The Fancy Pants Kids of RoyalRoad

gej302 Wrote: Yeah, change is different.  Comments don't look any different on my computer, but the popup for over-rep is odd.  Also, it turns out you can rep deleted comments, which I found odd, but Aero should be happy about :D

Yeah that was funny haha. Thank youuuuu peolove 

Wait even the over-rep has a new box? Ew. Now I have to cap out brb while I spam giving out rep.

It appears on my computer screen... and it annoyed me, so I reported it! The posts comment box is pretty big too, but if I click on it, at least it lets me access it to type things in. The chapter comments one is just buggy.
Drakanflip

Also not a fan of the new rep pop-up format, but that is aesthetic so I assume it is a feature rather than a bug. Still not a big fan of it though. Much prefer the new emotes.

msng Wrote:
AeroKaia Wrote: Now I have to cap out brb while I spam giving out rep.

You still have more than 20 hours before the new rep cycle begins, so why the rush? 

Unless you don't plan on or know if you can log in before then, I guess...  DrakanThinking
Or maybe want to make sure you rep some people before you possibly run out...  peoconfused

Because I spend way too much time here and it'll help make me get off if I can't rep anyone xD

Besides I have zero patience and wanted to see the new over-rep box thing. Which I just did, the X isn't centered and it activated my OCD peodistress

AeroKaia Wrote: Because I spend way too much time here and it'll help make me get off if I can't rep anyone xD

Besides I have zero patience and wanted to see the new over-rep box thing. Which I just did, the X isn't centered and it activated my OCD

Oh ok. So to keep AeroKaia on the site, must make sure she doesn't run out of rep... noted! XD

Yes! It is no good, symmetry for the win! You should join the good-taste/OCD'r'us club! We have decent growth prospects and may or may not have fancy pants. :P

EDIT: 
gej302 Wrote: Wants to see the error message for the cap, as opposed to the error for 2x a day, perhaps?

Good possibility. I saw that one and it was also... not great. But testing is important. For science!

msng Wrote:

You still have more than 20 hours before the new rep cycle begins, so why the rush? 

Unless you don't plan on or know if you can log in before then, I guess...  DrakanThinking
Or maybe want to make sure you rep some people before you possibly run out...  peoconfused

If she wants to see the new message, why doesn't she just rep the same thing twice, or rep the same person more than twice?

I don't see the need to go balls-to-the-wall 20+ reppings...

Litrpg101 Wrote:
msng Wrote:

If she wants to see the new message, why doesn't she just rep the same thing twice, or rep the same person more than twice?

I don't see the need to go balls-to-the-wall 20+ reppings...

Honestly? Real talk... I, for some reason, thought they would be different this time peodead

Edit for science: They're not.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
DoomAlsoDoom Wrote:
msng Wrote: Agreed! You cannot even click half of it to write anything inside!  peoangry

Is this a mobile user thing? I haven't really noticed anything different with the comment boxes.

They also changed the pop-up for when you succeed at giving people rep and fail at giving people rep.

I'ma be honest, can't say I like the new look.

Ya i am not feeling the new look, but i have also had a slight migraine all day and am not in the best mood to judge new things.

The new confirm box for rep stuff is a little weird looking to me.

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F5ng5tSz.jpg DrakanThinking

pewpewcachoo Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
DoomAlsoDoom Wrote:
msng Wrote: Agreed! You cannot even click half of it to write anything inside!  peoangry

Is this a mobile user thing? I haven't really noticed anything different with the comment boxes.

They also changed the pop-up for when you succeed at giving people rep and fail at giving people rep.

Ya i am not feeling the new look, but i have also had a slight migraine all day and am not in the best mood to judge new things.

Egh, dark mode is for the weak...

BURN YOUR EYES FOR THE SUN GOD!

msng Wrote: It appears on my computer screen... and it annoyed me, so I reported it! The posts comment box is pretty big too, but if I click on it, at least it lets me access it to type things in. The chapter comments one is just buggy.
Drakanflip

Also not a fan of the new rep pop-up format, but that is aesthetic so I assume it is a feature rather than a bug. Still not a big fan of it though. Much prefer the new emotes.

What are you talking about, all bugs are features.

Litrpg101 Wrote:
pewpewcachoo Wrote:
Litrpg101 Wrote:
DoomAlsoDoom Wrote:

Egh, dark mode is for the weak...

BURN YOUR EYES FOR THE SUN GOD!

I spend to much time looking at computer screens all day, i prefer dark mode. But i use normal mode on my phone.