Re: Premise: Bullied MC

Hello! Asking for recommendations of a rrl fiction, or outside the site, with bullied underdog who fights back. 

I've tried looking but it is mostly about bullied MC, then world changes/shifts etc., gets cheats and somehow no longer a loser, or strong MC who was simply hiding his OPness, for reasons, and gets bullied, for plot. 

I want a work from ground-up personal character growth, even if there are cheats involved. I actually don't know what genre is this, but similar stories are Holyland, The Breaker, Tong, Lookism, Weak Hero, and The Boxer (altho The Boxer is too OP lol). 

I've read both Holy Land and Weak Hero. One similar one by the author of Holy Land is Suicide Island (manga). I've read so many but forgot them, I love that type of show. If you want real life movies of the kind, I can suggest a whole bunch.

My story is definitely about a bullied character who does not fight back. He prefers to sleep or daydream and forget things. He starts the book with amnesia yet doesn't even try to figure out why or tell anyone.

It's called Kazuri and is slow paced. I'm leaving the major plot for part two. 

Ankur_93 Wrote: Miracle Doctor, Abandoned Daughter: The Sly Emperor’s Wild Beast-Tamer Empress
Its a Chinese cultivation story but is quite satisfying to read.

Ah those ones! I'm not sure if I've read this one, but I'll check it out. All those Concubine/Nth Daughter/Di Daughter/Empress/Consort etc novels kinda lumped into one plotline in my head that ancient Chinese female protag plots get all mixed up in my head XD.

I think the only ones that I remember still are "The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage", and "The Rebirth of Han Yuxi" XD

van Wrote:
Ankur_93 Wrote: Miracle Doctor, Abandoned Daughter: The Sly Emperor’s Wild Beast-Tamer Empress
Its a Chinese cultivation story but is quite satisfying to read.

Ah those ones! I'm not sure if I've read this one, but I'll check it out. All those Concubine/Nth Daughter/Di Daughter/Empress/Consort etc novels kinda lumped into one plotline in my head that ancient Chinese female protag plots get all mixed up in my head XD.

I think the only ones that I remember still are "The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage", and "The Rebirth of Han Yuxi" XD

I haven't read much of this genre. Just this one. I read it because I thought it was Xianxia. Later I found that there is an genre of this out there.