Re: Why my stories from Webnovel are getting rejected?

I tried two times to submit my stories from another site to this, but the result it is same, not accepted it. I write a note, ”This story will also be published on RoyalRoad” which shows this story it is also on another site, I am the author of this story and I also did a support ticket to all of them, but it didn't work. What can I do to make my stories be published on this site?

Asviloka Wrote: Hmm, weird. Did you include a link to the place on webnovel where you wrote you'd be posting it on royalroad in your support ticket? Did you include your royalroad username in the webnover note? Those are the only things I can think of that could help increase your chances. I've never had a story rejected with that method.

Yes, I have posted a link to the story on Webnovel and my profile on the support ticket. I include my name from that Webnovel account as well in the support ticket and on the note

Septic_Red Wrote:
Asviloka Wrote: Hmm, weird. Did you include a link to the place on webnovel where you wrote you'd be posting it on royalroad in your support ticket? Did you include your royalroad username in the webnover note? Those are the only things I can think of that could help increase your chances. I've never had a story rejected with that method.

Yes, I have posted a link to the story on Webnovel and my profile on the support ticket. I include my name from that Webnovel account as well in the support ticket and on the note

Are you sure it got rejected due to copyright/authorship issues? Maybe it doesn't satisfy some other basic requirements

Looking around on your webnovel account, I can't find where you mentioned that you'd be posting to royalroad as well. Could you direct link to it so we can see what you wrote there?

It's 100% more important that the other account links back to the RR account than the other way around. Anyone can link to a webnovel account, it's the linking from it that proves you're the same person.

What is the name of the story you are trying to publish here in RR? I'm looking at your account in webnovel (I think it is your account since it has your name and the same red-eye avatar picture). You have like 5-6 stories and none of them has the "I'm publishing this in RR. I am the author" declaration that the admins are looking for. 

I suggest you make it easier for the mods and admins to find the "Declaration statement" if you have already done it by sending a link to them to make it easier for your story to be accepted in the future.

Septic_Red Wrote: I tried two times to submit my stories from another site to this, but the result it is same, not accepted it. I write a note, ”This story will also be published on RoyalRoad” which shows this story it is also on another site, I am the author of this story and I also did a support ticket to all of them, but it didn't work. What can I do to make my stories be published on this site?

Umm can you post the link to your royal road profile on webnovel and show them that the webnovel profile is genuinely yours? That is what I did with Wattpad. And send them a helpdesk note too with the update that your RR profile will be shown on webnovel profile. Add link to your webnovel profile in that note.

Asviloka Wrote: Looking around on your webnovel account, I can't find where you mentioned that you'd be posting to royalroad as well. Could you direct link to it so we can see what you wrote there?

It's 100% more important that the other account links back to the RR account than the other way around. Anyone can link to a webnovel account, it's the linking from it that proves you're the same person.

That was probably my mistake. Now I added a link there to my profile and also at the stories in their synopsis I am going to publish here... so far.