Re: Would my novel last on here?

While most of the stories on trending are litRPG, it's possible to find success in your genre/ niche. Your story might not get as many views/ reviews as some of the top litRPG's and it may take longer to find an audience, but that's no reason to quit the story. The last thing you want is to get into a habit of determining your worth as a writer purely from view counts (spoiler alert: This can wreck your self-esteem) or form a habit of quitting a story when the going gets tough. Completed stories get more views than ongoing ones, so the more complete stories you have under your belt, the more views/ reviews you'll accumulate. Give it time, don't give up, and don't get obsessed with the stats.

Mine's quite niche- far from what is popular on here and doing slowly as a result. I got in my head about it at first and considered taking it down, but I'm over that now. I've been the underdog a few times in life, so I'm proud of seeing my series being the same. 
She'll keep going out weekly until June and it is what is. 

Have faith in yours and that people who are into it will find it!  :DrakanWine: 

As was said, Its main thing is LitRPG, but as there is a dearth of genre posting sites outside of romance, it attracts a fair amount of straight fantasy and SF authors because, where else?  Readership follows this generally as well, so you can expect to be playing to a smaller audience/community overall. Just keep this in mind when considering your readership numbers, and don't compare them with LitRPG numbers, but with other similar genre authors results here.

That said, actually inviting people who read genre, outside of web serials/RPG stuff, isn't exactly forbidden,  and can strengthen your base here. Something probably all genre writers here should be doing anyway.

First, don't sweat it. There's a dark joke in the larger publishing industry that the more often you refresh your Amazon ranking page to see how it changes, the less it will actually change and the worse an author you will become. There's some truth in that: the more time you spend worrying about rankings, the less time you spend on improving your craft. I'm still new to Royal Road, but I figure this is going to be true regardless; though I'm also guessing that Royal Road, specifically, will be more entertaining in that regard because of the slight gamification behind it all. 

Second, as FAHyatt said, you can help shape Royal Road by inviting others to take a look at it. At minimum, consider posting a link directly to your story on other sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, MeWe, Reddit, etc., and suggesting that others take a look at it. You can also suggest that they make accounts and take a look at what else might be on the site. The more that other genre fans enjoy the site, the better it is for everyone -- yes, including the litRPG folks. 

Even slice of life can survive and prosper on RR.  The problem is more that the readers won't forgive as many mistakes if it's not a LITRPG fantasy series.  

It's like this.  If you like action movies and hate romance, you aren't necessarily going to never watch a romance without someone forcing you.  It's just that you'll drop the film for even the slightest of grievances.  If you are really hankering for a vampire action movie, you may just be willing to watch and enjoy the Bloodrayne movie made by Uwe Boll.  

Any genre can survive on any platform. 

First up, 100 views in 2 days is good going.  I've been posting a chapter a week for the last two months and have only just got over 100 views on my first chapter.

Second, what are you here for?  Are you here for Internet Points?  For exposure for your finished novel?  To build a Patreon so you can quit the day job and write for a living?  Or are you just here because you feel compelled to write and share your writing experience with others and learn about the craft and discipline of writing?

If it's the last (and I hope it is), then even if you'd like the other things, don't think about them.  Just write.  Write and read and review and learn and then start again.  Views and reviews and ratings and rankings will follow from healthy participation in the process and, once you've got one fiction down, you can move on to the next one and the next one.  And at that point, you can think about income streams and publicity and exposure (and even Internet Points, if you care).  But don't put the cart before the horse.