Re: What kind of humor do you enjoy in writing?

I like a running joke that then gets twisted.  I like puns, I like sarcasm.  I like a chain of somewhat reasonable events that end up causing something really improbable to happen and surprise everyone, or everyone but one person who thinks it's completely normal.  I adore magical accidents or unexpected results of magical experiments.  I like seeing through the viewpoint of a character who has a complete misinterpretation of what's going on (like a cat looking at humans or an incompetent egotist seeing themself as the hero).  Situations involving mud or other sticky fluids are often great as long as no one is genuinely suffering and it's not completely disgusting.

Re: What kind of humor do you enjoy in writing?

Man, it can be anything. I especially love situational humor (not slapstick, though, if well-written, it can be funny, too), word play, and snark (whether from a character or the narrator/author)

Terry Pratchett (RIP) was a master of both situational and footnote humor. Shoot, if the setup didn't make you laugh, his off-hand comment in the footnote would have you struggling to keep the laughter in.