Re: If you dont like soup there is something deeply wrong with you

well i dont think those are a soup, but it wouldnt be wrong to say they have a few "soup-like qualities." Though im not sure there are enough of those qualities for it to be called a soup. for one, they are more of a liquid for enjoyment or as a treat then something you consume as a meal.
Lime_Lover Wrote: Is chocolate milk or hot cocoa a soup?
Or is there any sweet kind of soup that's like a dessert?
I'd like that please.
https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fijxiy45qcx251.jpg

Writ Wrote:
ComingStorm Wrote: Soup has been the top consumable liquid since the invention of water. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like soup that isnt a little bit insane. If you do not like soup, please get some help.

Well, you aren't completely wrong. Perhaps those who do not like soup can be "rehabilitated."

Rehabilitated means torture, right?

Oh boy!
Torture time!
https%3A%2F%2Fscreenshots.gamebanana.com%2Fimg%2Fi...555ba9.jpg

Eeeew, soup.

I hate soup, the only soup that I do not hate is noodle soup, and once the noodles are finished, whatever is left will not be consumed!

I really don’t like the taste of soup. Of most hot liquids actually.

Soup also falls under that accursed category, along with tea and such. Soup is simply the same as a hot drink! I despise that taste.

And if you’re wondering: I’m not crazy.

(Right?) 

Astrowoud Wrote: Eeeew, soup.

I hate soup, the only soup that I do not hate is noodle soup, and once the noodles are finished, whatever is left will not be consumed!

I really don’t like the taste of soup. Of most hot liquids actually.

Soup also falls under that accursed category, along with tea and such. Soup is simply the same as a hot drink! I despise that taste.

And if you’re wondering: I’m not crazy.

(Right?)

please get some help. there are people out there that are willing to help you. i know that you may think you are fine, but you are not. please go talk to someone, and try different soups. you can get better, just go find someone that can help you.