Re: Hiya ^.^()

I suck an introductions but this is me!  I love reading if I ever have the time or attention span for it.  I'm a thirty something mother of two kids and trying to squeeze in my interests in with taking care of them and the house as well as my writing husband.  I like all sorts of genre's from sci-fi, gritty modern type things, fantasy, supernatural...etc.

I'm an internet jack of all trades...definitely not a master of any of them.  I stream games and I dabble in writing stories and video game opinions!  I was determined to finish a novel within November last year and that didn't happen.  I struggled with the whole structure of the thing so now I'm going for trying the web-novel approach.  I love character development and how people react to things in their lives so tieing that all up in a neat little bow just is too much stress.  I'd rather leave the world open ended.

I'm thinking of having two web novels going on at once but until I get the hang of things just the one!  I will have it up soon.  It is a post apocalyptic actiony horror thing so please go check it out!  I wont go into great detail cause rules.... <3  

Welcome! I completely relate to the busy lifestyle (though I am a college student and not a mother). As a jack of all trades person as well, I wish you a wonderful time on here. Good luck with the stories! They sound interesting, and I'm probably going to check the one you have published out.

Hi! Another thirty-something parent of small kids here, trying to build a writing career in the dwindling free spaces of my life. And also thinking about running two fictions simultaneously here, though not sure how wise of an idea that is. Will be happy to check out your stories when you get to posting them.

Welcome! You seem like a very busy person! You'll find plenty to read on RR and there's a good & helpful forum community. Hopefully your fictons find an audience here.

Also, writing a novel in a month is no easy feat, so don't feel bad. 🤣 I too struggle with the structure of the overall plot (and remembering to include proper subplots). I've found basic flow diagrams are a useful way to give some structure to a fiction. Though I get that not everyone finds the same tools useful.

Welcome to Royal Road. I personally enjoy open-ended stories. Makes the reader think about all the possibilities. Writing a novel in a month is quite an undertaking so don't feel bad about not completing it. Sounds like what you like should find an audience here on Royal Road. When you do start posting your story include a link and cover image to your signature. Hope you find the time to read, write, and enjoy Royal Road. Good luck.

Here's a thread which describes how to edit your signature.

https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/107061