Re: A useful writing platform!

I want to share an awesome writing tool I've just found out about. I don't know if you guys are familiar with skribbl. (It's a drawing game, where one of the players draws something, and the others try to guess what it is.)

Anyway, I wanted to search for this game's website again, but I accidentally misspelled it, and typed scribbble instead, and guess what! It turned out to be a great writing website! I've just started using it, and I really love it. It's a text editor, there is nothing special about it, it's just distractions free and makes me really focus on my writing.

If you checked it out, I hope you like it as well.

Re: A useful writing platform!

It looks like the desktop/browser (I only read the blurb so don't know if it's a download or not) equivalent of Android writer/writer+. Which is as basic as it gets and also uses markdown. Highly recommended writer+ for mobile writing.

I use yWriter on desktop. I can't remember how I found it, but I really like it because scenes are self contained items within a chapter (which are themselves self contained items within the whole project). So rearranging is easy if I don't write in chronological order.